Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

He did it for free. Yeh se shuru karo

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Varun is one of the leads of the horror universe, so why not? Also, popularity, face value, etc.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Varun is one of the leads of the horror universe, so why not? Also, popularity, face value, etc.

Varun can’t be the face for anything. His last hit was in 2017

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

2cr for a cameo..what a waste..and what face value..his last hit was 8 years ago..and his own movie in madock's horror franchise was a flop..

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Abhishek's movies are pretty much all OTT now so this doesn't surprise me. SRK is doing him a big favor making him the villain of his next movie. I think Abhishek's last major film was also SRK's Happy New Year.

Was watching Vidya's Do Aur Do Pyaar last night and Vidya's character is a dentist who apparently treats the Bachchan family. Amitabh, Jaya, and Aishwarya are all mentioned but not a single reference to Abhishek. So even in pop culture, it's made very clear who are the relevant Bachchans and who are not even worthy of a name-drop.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Abhishek's movies are pretty much all OTT now so this doesn't surprise me. SRK is doing him a big favor making him the villain of his next movie. I think Abhishek's last major film was also SRK's Happy New Year.

Was watching Vidya's Do Aur Do Pyaar last night and Vidya's character is a dentist who apparently treats the Bachchan family. Amitabh, Jaya, and Aishwarya are all mentioned but not a single reference to Abhishek. So even in pop culture, it's made very clear who are the relevant Bachchans and who are not even worthy of a name-drop.

abhishek “Banerjee”, not bachan !!

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If Varun took 2 cr how much did Akshay take?

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wonder why they wasted money on paying varun. Isse acha 2 crore could have been spent on CGI. Varun's presence doesn't add anything to the movie. Cameo's are useless and nobody liked bhediya so this was unnecessary.

hbkrocks thumbnail

I don't believe this smiley36

Bhediya underperformed at the box office. Varun should be thankful they included him. Abhishek's fees seems right though; He was complaining that character artist are paid similar to stars bodyguard.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hbkrocks

I don't believe this smiley36

Bhediya underperformed at the box office. Varun should be thankful they included him. Abhishek's fees seems right though; He was complaining that character artist are paid similar to stars bodyguard.

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/bollywood/stree-2-casts-fees-revealed-shraddha-kapoor-took-rs-5-crore-varun-dhawan-charged-rs-2-crore-for-cameo-as-bediya-article-112602988/amp

Apparently it’s true smiley36he did get it