Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 22 days ago

I happened to meet someone who is sharing the same gynaec as Ash and they revealed that she has been suffering from PCOS for many years, which is why even her pregnancy was very difficult for her. Apparently she had fertility issues and doctor said it would be a miracle if she would be able to conceive without a miscarriage, and after a lot of years of trying she did get pregnant.

She also revealed Ash was pregnant multiple times between  2007 and 2010, which unfortunately resulted in miscarriages, before finally getting pregnant again in 2011, which was also a very difficult pregnancy but somehow she was able to pull through.

This kind of explains why she is so attached to Aaradhya, and also explains her weight issues, since she’s now hitting menopause and for women with PCOS menopause affects their bodies to a far greater extent.

Ash is going through a lot, and I really wish her a speedy recovery. May she restore her health and be fully healthy again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oooh I don’t know how reliable this information is, but I can believe it. This could also be why she didn’t wanna prematurely announce her pregnancy when she started shooting for Heroine. 

Her weight issues definitely make sense if it is PCOS

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

And how did this person know all this by just sharing a gynecologist with Aishwarya? 🙄  Doctors and medical staff do not share someone’s medical files with other people.  That’s how you lose your job and get in legal trouble.  

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow! Docs these days share other one patient's reports in detail with other patients?

She should change her doc immediately if this is the kind of loose talk they indulge in. How absolutely unprofessional. Shame.

I do not think there is any reason to make all this information public on IF. This is personal.

Edited by Daebak - 22 days ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why would you even post thissmiley7

Even if its true or not we should not share all this on public forum or spread itsmiley18

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 22 days ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have flagged this topic.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now you will post any made up shit to justify Ash’s laziness and her unable to lose weight?smiley39 smiley37

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

And how did this person know all this by just sharing a gynecologist with Aishwarya? 🙄  Doctors and medical staff do not share someone’s medical files with other people.  That’s how you lose your job and get in legal trouble.  

India is not that strict with confidentiality laws. However, yes, the gynaec did cross the line in making this information public.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Surprising that there is no non-disclosure agreement between Aishwarya and her gyenac for the latter to blabber such sensitive information, if it is true, about one's high profile clients to any Tom, Dick and Harry...

Secondly, weight gain, obesity are common symptoms of PCOS. Aishwarya boasted of being slim without rigorous exercise and diet regimen not so long ago. So does that mean she has begun to suffer from PCOS just for some years now? I know PCOS doesn't disappear with menopause but is it possible to suffer from it during that phase??

Edited by bashful_moon - 22 days ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Medical history, aren't they supposed to be confidential? How come someone knows each & every details & sharing it over internet with a bunch of strangers.

Fans should really respect their favourites' privacy. There are certain lines that you as fans just shouldn't cross. Wishing them well & having the best intentions for them is one thing but prying to their private details is actually creepy. She didn't sign up for this.