Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I won't go with the physical appearance... but it seems that the Indian audience (and social media) have a negative perception about her...even an interesting plot and Rajkummar as a skilled partner couldn't give her success.

Until now, I only watched her once (in the movie with Varun) and she didn't outshine (it was more about Varun's evolution as a person)...honestly, I've the feeling that - maybe - Janhvi doesn't know what to do else...

Rajkumar himself is hardly a bankable star. Having him as a co actor did not really help rather he must have exposed her lack of skills.

I

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

My relatives gave good reviews about Janhvi and the film.

smiley31smiley31

Word Count: 0

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

We need to ask, if these star kids are not making money for producers, then why do they continue to get work?

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I won't go with the physical appearance... but it seems that the Indian audience (and social media) have a negative perception about her...even an interesting plot and Rajkummar as a skilled partner couldn't give her success.

Until now, I only watched her once (in the movie with Varun) and she didn't outshine (it was more about Varun's evolution as a person)...honestly, I've the feeling that - maybe - Janhvi doesn't know what to do else...

She herself didn't go with her physical appearance! smiley36

In fact she was cute before, I liked her. Now she looks bad. Really bad. smiley11

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

We need to ask, if these star kids are not making money for producers, then why do they continue to get work?

Same as all the working actors in Mumbai not drawing any money
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

When I think about these star kids, I wonder if they were even allowed to consider anything else then to pursue an acting career (what r e a l l y had been their own wishes)...what do you think Janhvi can do apart from trying again and again to earn money throughout acting in mainstream movies?

Janvi has mentioned how her mother really wanted her to become a doctor but Janvi was hell bent on becoming an actress.They are all just adamant.Dint she say in one of her interviews that she’ll keep on doing movies until the audience accept her?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She was good in this movie.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bashing heroine and leaving the hero? Not fair at all

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

When I think about these star kids, I wonder if they were even allowed to consider anything else then to pursue an acting career (what r e a l l y had been their own wishes)...what do you think Janhvi can do apart from trying again and again to earn money throughout acting in mainstream movies?

Sridevi wanted Jhanvi and Khushi to focus education and become a doctor or something in education field. It was Jhanvi who wanted to enter Bollywood. I do not think she has any actress material quality. She may do well as a stylist or Entrepreneur

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Janvi has mentioned how her mother really wanted her to become a doctor but Janvi was hell bent on becoming an actress.They are all just adamant.Dint she say in one of her interviews that she’ll keep on doing movies until the audience accept her?

bold: Did she? Then her focus really is on working as an actress in commercial Cinema.

Well, I definitely will try to watch the movie when I can get it on a streaming platform.