Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Saraa.

YRF is jinx for new comers. The three movie deal really sucks. I feel bad for her because she was good in Shudh Desi Romance.

why does it suck?

does this deal bound you that you cannot work with anyone else till the deal (i.e 3 movies with YRF) is done?

if that the case, it is bad!

worse for vaani since her deal of 3 movies lasted as long as 3 years which is a long time and even 1 out of these was not even BW

Edited by cougarTown - 7 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

does this deal bound you that you cannot work with anyone else till the deal (i.e 3 movies with YRF) is done?

if that the case, it is bad!

Apparently, yes. Shraddha had to break her deal/sever ties with YRF in order to do Aashiqui 2 as they weren't allowing her to do films outside their banner. Best career move though. ⭐️
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She paid the Renee Z price for ruining her face. She will never be heroine material which is sad.
guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Genuine doubt- why does everyone say Adi C. ruined her face? Wasnt it HER choice to undergo plastic surgery?
I aslo read somewhere about KJo ruining actress's faces...can u name any names? I'm just curious...

If this is true then its really sad yaar...she looked so pretty in SDR.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Judge a dance reality show or a weight loss reality show .
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Adi Chopra supposedly advised her to go for a surgery
starbuck2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feel bad for her, she wasted 2 years of her life waiting for the right movie and she got Befikre. She is a tremendous dancer and what I saw in SDR she can be good also in acting department. Hope she signs some good movies
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Adi c iski jholi mein kuchh daal de toh theek...warna she is basically over..
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think she can do well acting-wise and should be given a chance. Waiting for 2 years for a movie is really a bad move, even if it is a YRF film.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guiltypleasure

Genuine doubt- why does everyone say Adi C. ruined her face? Wasnt it HER choice to undergo plastic surgery?

I aslo read somewhere about KJo ruining actress's faces...can u name any names? I'm just curious...

If this is true then its really sad yaar...she looked so pretty in SDR.

Adi Chopra who is rather ugly himself gets to tell actresses who are young and beautiful what he does not like lookwise in them allegedly due to which they go for plastic surgery. Anushka, Vani, Pari are a few supposedly. He gets to tell them about their looks and destroy their self esteem because of who he is, YRF studio head even if he is an ugly looking man. Hope Rani stands firm if he tries something like that with Adira.