Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
KHAN, in essence, is an action-thriller Narrative engineered with an ultimately gripping dramatic edge. Infused with an emotional angle whilst preserving commercial appeal, KHAN is to air on TV with panache and flair. The production of this intense political-epic was a demanding journey. KHAN is a heavily financed project, scrupulously orchestrated with assistance from special attention to detail and designed to make a statement whilst maintaining remarkably high standards. The serial will certainly appease the aesthetic senses, given its spectacular opulence, like no other; the elaborate sets, stunning locations and the splendor the art-direction manifests renders Khan a distinctive treat to watch. Especially considering the manner in which the execution of KHAN has been carried out while funds were constantly being injected without any element of reluctance in attempts of ensuring perfection. Clearly, the show has inherited lofty expectations.

The story-line revolves around KHAN and explores the archetype of a highly influential gangster' whilst maintaining a deep commitment to subjectively as it observes the individuality and sensitivity of the dark yet solicitous and affectionate homicidal kingmaker, who is a loving father and a dedicated husband. The narrative takes an interesting turn where KHANS romantic inclinations from his past re-surface and his desire to reunite with the love of his life develops the plot towards an intriguing diversion point as delicate encounters influence the decisions of this powerful character. Be ready, for an absolutely entertaining and thrilling experience ahead!

Politically-driven drama-composite synthesized with multiple plots that cohere into a brilliant story-line aspiring to penetrate through the darkest compartments of the mind. The aspect of ferocious political-rivalry and internal governmental affairs in the backdrop of a passionate, heart breaking love story makes it a fiercely unconventional, substance-oriented piece of entertainment we have ALL been aching to receive the pleasure of watching for an awfully long time. Khan is guaranteed to be a groundbreaking experience, aspiring to induce a relentless downpour of emotions within its audience leaving them wanting more.
- See more at: http://harpalgeo.tv/2017/02/09/geo-television-presents-star-studded-and-premium-quality-drama-serial-khan/#sthash.wYZM498J.dpuf
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow ! Gives me Bashar Momin vibes !
Waiting.
ISano thumbnail
Its bigger the bashar momin
Plus i cant wait to see dasht jodi yet again
Noman ijaz atiqa oddhho
ISano thumbnail
Hahahaha i didnt even notice her
But is she really that bad
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hate aijaz Islam and shahista lodhi
God knows why they act

The cast is big but except for atiqa no one is impressive enuf

Wish they cast Sami n Humayun ashraf n one strong female lead nstead of so many non attractive actors

There was another show like this in alplus called Bhai

That was disappointing too

But this looks bigger and grander
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

Hahahaha i didnt even notice her
But is she really that bad

I don't know, but I didn't feel for her character in Waada. I stopped watching that show , not just because of her..but because of the horrible storyline.🤢
The character of Noman ijaz is based on imran khan
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Shaista Lodhi, long associated with morning shows, has now become a household name. Her shows have made her a hit among women who used to tune into her shows everyday and are now looking forward to her upcoming morning show also. Shaista plunged into the drama world a while back and is now all set to appear in upcoming drama Khan' with a strong role as a politician.

Talking to Images, about the serial, Shaista says, "Khan is an almost feudal type of drama. It will be relatable for the average person because it will remind them of Pakistan's political system."

There were rumors that Khan is inspired from Imran Khan's life. But Shaista clarified "The drama doesn't take inspiration from Imran Khan."

She elaborates about the drama's themes, "[The drama explores] the way revenge is taken in politics, the way seats are [sold] or tickets are given by parties or how sympathy is exploited. An example is Benazir Bhutto's case, sympathy was exploited by her party. You can expect to see similar events in this drama."

"My character has a vast range. From being a politician's wife to a politician herself. From a childhood lover to a dedicated wife. There are many different shades and that has been a challenge for me to play."

"But it was so much fun," she adds, "because my wardrobe was so different and I'm playing a character older than I am."

Another challenge for Shaista was working with senior actors.

According to the morning show host, "I had so many seasoned actors working with me so it was a challenge. I can't ever forget the first scene we did. I was acting opposite Noman Ejaz and he got me so confused. I did realise later how sweet of a person he is but that first time working with him was nerve-wrecking. After the scene I was thinking "What on Earth happened?!"But afterwards I got the hang of it and I had a lot of fun working with the seniors."

She also gave a little insight into her director.

"Ali Faizan is the director and he is intelligent but also a little crazy! He has crazy ideas, the way a creative person should have. He thinks out of the box and tries to put a new perspective in every aspect. I think he has treated this drama beautifully."

Besides, Shaista, Khan stars Nouman Aijaz, Ejaz Aslam and Atiqa Odho. It is written by Syed Atif Ali and directed by Ali Faizal, Khan will start on February 19th, Sunday 8pm on Geo tv.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wish the 2nd lead was some1 else than eijaz Islam
I just can't stand him n his voice

And from the promos its evident he plays nauman right hand

They cud hv cast adnan jaffer instead in this role