Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

The nerve of this guy to speak about Hindu culture! What does he even know about it? The first thing we learn is "yatra naryastu pujyante ramante tatra devata," which means "where women are worshiped (respected), divinity prevails."

Does he even understand the respect Hinduism gives to women?

We have the most powerful goddesses in the forms of Lakshmi, Durga, Shakti, and Kali, symbolizing wealth, knowledge, power, and strength. We also had Ardhanareeshwara, symbolizing the equality of men and women, long before modern concepts of equality existed.

So, according to him, is mistreatment of women justified because of Hindu cultural influence? Or is it because Bhai saab is scared that women get empowered because of Hindu influence?

I can't comprehend why these self-appointed guardians of kaum always talk negatively about Hinduism without any real knowledge of it!

He’s a narcissist, completely dogmatic about his opinions on things and has been quite horrible to a lot of people. And women especially.

What baffles me also is how people constantly invite him over to talk shows. And this one was supposedly about women rights ? And they decided to invite HIM? These people are the problem too who keep feeding into his ego, arrogance and just allowing him the space to telecast his thoughts and beliefs. All because he gives them their precious headlines smiley44

Istg every week I see him on some platform or another… some show or interview somewhere. Kyunnnn

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mala06

I have never liked KRQ writing. Never liked Pyare Afzal, left MPTH midway. I feel he is average writer at best. Sad though Sajal is doing his drama

majority of his shows are self indulgent with never ending dialogues and everyone speaking in riddles.. worst one was Toh Dil Ka Kya Huja.. so misogynistic and the plot was so convoluted for no reason.. it had a plot where a man (Sami Khan) gets his heart broken by a female and that is like the worst thing to happen to mankind in this guy's universe.. and Sami Khan whines in long riddles too.. so effin annoying

nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

He’s a narcissist, completely dogmatic about his opinions on things and has been quite horrible to a lot of people. And women especially.

What baffles me also is how people constantly invite him over to talk shows. And this one was supposedly about women rights ? And they decided to invite HIM? These people are the problem too who keep feeding into his ego, arrogance and just allowing him the space to telecast his thoughts and beliefs. All because he gives them their precious headlines smiley44

Istg every week I see him on some platform or another… some show or interview somewhere. Kyunnnn

Who would even consider inviting this individual to speak on women's rights? And why drag Hindu culture into this discussion? It's baffling how people like him feel entitled to criticize a religion without understanding its basics.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

I have never liked KRQ writing. Never liked Pyare Afzal, left MPTH midway. I feel he is average writer at best. Sad though Sajal is doing his drama

long winded dialoguessmiley29..and then sensationalism like 2 takkay ki ladki..smiley12 but it is his offscreen personality which simply is unbearable..
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

The nerve of this guy to speak about Hindu culture! What does he even know about it? The first thing we learn is "yatra naryastu pujyante ramante tatra devata," which means "where women are worshiped (respected), divinity prevails."

Does he even understand the respect Hinduism gives to women?

We have the most powerful goddesses in the forms of Lakshmi, Durga, Shakti, and Kali, symbolizing wealth, knowledge, power, and strength. We also had Ardhanareeshwara, symbolizing the equality of men and women, long before modern concepts of equality existed.

So, according to him, is mistreatment of women justified because of Hindu cultural influence? Or is it because Bhai saab is scared that women get empowered because of Hindu influence?

I can't comprehend why these self-appointed guardians of kaum always talk negatively about Hinduism without any real knowledge of it!

Pakistani dramas are not that important for me for some arrogant high on his fame writer to take toxic digs at my and his erstwhile culture too. Him, Shahzad Nawaz..I dont understand why they have to drag Hinduism or India into their conversations about women's rights in Pakistan or comment about minority rights in India...Its like pot calling kettle black. We have always tried and welcomed Pakistani artists with open arms and given them a lot of respect, love, acclaim, fame....KRQ himself should know that his shows have a lot of Indian (Hindu audience) too..sad but I will definitely not be watching any KRQ shows before or after. He deserves NOTHING.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

majority of his shows are self indulgent with never ending dialogues and everyone speaking in riddles.. worst one was Toh Dil Ka Kya Huja.. so misogynistic and the plot was so convoluted for no reason.. it had a plot where a man (Sami Khan) gets his heart broken by a female and that is like the worst thing to happen to mankind in this guy's universe.. and Sami Khan whines in long riddles too.. so effin annoying

basically TDKKH is a precursor to Mere Pass Tum Ho. smiley22smiley22
Edited by MaxMayfield - 2 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

He will not work with saba cos he thinks she doesn’t wear modest clothes tfsmiley29

I hope Saba pisses him off further. I wasnt ever a Saba Qamar fan..but now I love her. Go Saba.smiley40
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: G259

He is overrated.There are much better writers than him in PTV

I have always loved Umera, Farhat, Bee Gul and now Rida. Clearly women writers for the most part are writing better stories..and even have delivered better male characters than male writers.

Even in Umera Ahmed stories..there is a misogynist but he gets called out for his stance more or less..

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

basically TDKKH is a precursor to Mere Pass Tum Ho. smiley22smiley22

Humayun's character was irritating in MPTH, i was happy when he died (finally).. i mean he was still talking after getting flatlined..like STFU

give me toxic shiz anyday over shows that gaslights the audience.. UGH

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Krq shows never impressed me personally. People praise him just for his deep dialogues!

Well then there is mahira who even after refusing to work with him is working again🤦🏻‍♀️