Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I don't know what's wrong with both of you @Abby and @Taps. come on friends it was an amazing episode with lots of tention, emotions and surprises too. what more to look for?

I love Pakeeza's braveness. she came to his house, she is madly in love with him, but she asked him to take the right decision. Super acting by Neelam . when she cried my heart cried for her. when her FIL put his hand on her head and blessed her..I felt happy for her.

Sami does well too as a confused son, torn between his love and duty. he can't disobay his father, and he can't break his wife's heart.

What I love most about this drama is every thing. even actors with minimal roles are effective, like Umair's friend and his wife.
I love how they balance the show and not go melodramatic. the fun moments between Umair's family members were beautiful. Pakeeza's entry to the family was surprising. and when she said that she's Umair's friend .my heart went for her :(

I don't know why are Pakistani show makers are obsessed by darga and mannat. But the last scene gave me a lot of tension. And whenever the bg music plays my heart skips a beat.

Amazing drama.

Bold: Totally agree...just in comparison to the previous 4 episodes it didn't impact me as much...it wasn't bad by any means...just slower and I wanted more confrontation between the two but both Umair and Pakeeza are quiet and subtle characters so not saying much was in character for them..but still 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg Abby., I was literally going to use the word Peeka/bland but then I had used it for Mohsin-Faraz's meeting on the KNK review and So I didn't 🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus I thought You don't like that word ...but yes. it was very Thanda...like after Pakeeza cried in the car and said she didn't want to deal with Umair anymore, the next scene was that she was sitting in the house again..like
maybe its bad editing but more clarification and "transition" scenes are needed...like the scene where Pakeeza randomly pops into the shot behind Umair's sister...they should've showed a scene of her knocking or getting off the car, something to keep the storyline flowing better...

yeah, one ep is not enough, Two would be good. its moving slowly now I feel
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mannat is getting very good trps
As high as 3.9 since last few epis

So I decided to watch it today to see if it's that good or that bad

The first 3 epis showing Rabab plight was unnecessary

The drama starts after Sami enters n the wedding happens

I m in epi 10 now and it's surprisingly pretty good

I love the haveli scenes between Sami n Rabab

There is also that actress who played Humayun sister in dillagi and she is just terrific here

The elderly actress playing the meera ma is also doing a good job

Samis last royal show was saltanat e dil which was ridiculous to say the least

But mannat is pretty good compared to that

Don't know how the future epis will turn up but epi 4 to epi 10 is quite good

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
Abby i watch it too
but its such a drag...waiting for it to end
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I actually only like the first 4-5 epis of mannat after that it was just the same thing every epi so i stopped watching
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m in epi 10 of mannat
Till epi 10 it's pretty good

Don't know how rhe future epis will be

I 'll catch up asap

But today is RASM E DUNIYA day
it was good when they were showing dilnawaz and mannats relationship after marriage
but now they have no scenes and its all family drama
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I like the names though - dil nawaaz & mannat
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I like the name gul naaz as well
Yes now I m watching sami Rabab post wedding scenes

Also the suspense unveiling slowly slowly

So liking it

i dont like any of their names, and Mannat doesnt even sound like a muslim name 😆