ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Ishqa way first 10 epis were pretty good
I LOVED Rabab there n samis new get up

Also the OST was too good

But then it turned out to be so bad

And mannat is the latest Sami Rabab show

I didn't watch it as I tried to watch all the Sami shows from geo since last 2 yrs after piya Mann ended thinking it to b even half as good but they were worse one after the other

So mannat I didn't even give a shot

TERE BINA is the good Sami show in geo after piya Mann

after 2 God damn yrs
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay, for anyone who can't access the YT page or get a good quality print to watch...
The Geo Website itself. Uploads the videos after they air...like today's episode is on it's website and the quality is like 480/360
so not bad like 240 but watchable..its clear but not HD

http://harpalgeo.tv/2017/03/21/tere-bina-episode-5/

That way you can watch any GEO show like

muhabbat, tumse nafrat hai or Tishnagi or khan, etc...basically any GEO show
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Over all good episode, I mean, not exemplary by any means I really liked the first couple of epis...like a 6/10 on this one

I like Shaan's wife, I thought she was a bit weird but I really wanted to know what she meant by " I won't let this happen again...referring to Pakeeza and Umair. She's genuinely trying to warn and help her by prodding her little by little. 👏

Did not like Umair's younger sister scenes...so extra 😆

and then Pakeeza just randomly popped into the scene...like a ghost..

But i don't understand why she said Umair ki dost, like many future problems couldve been avoided if she said his biwi 🤔

I really feel bad for both Umair and Pakeeza but so frustrated 😆 its their own caused problems 😳...but Pakeeza's parents I really felt for...usually in dramas they don't show the girls parents after " marriage" but I'm glad they showwriters are keeping us aware of the developments on that side too..now if only thye don't get too much footage 😆
and they didn't show Pakeeza and Umair's conversation until the car...even though they were at the house together...

and it didn't have that much of an impact as I expected...the car was a distraction...maybe if the scene took place in a room or non-moving car...plus Neelam's crying in that scene seemed too forced..

and for some reason his clarification to pakeeza didn't leave impact either...it was sort of plain...like
" mera andar himmat nahi hai"

but like you had enough himmat to elope and get married..
he spoke like 5 lines in the entire episode.. 🤔

I wanted more confrontation and drama. 😆

but my favorite scene was the last dargah scene with the OST playing in the background...

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@TABS...exactly given we were waiting with baited breath for today's epi n it turned out to be so thanda
It's like a few random scenes put together

I don't know if there was any editing problem or the director cudnt direct the scene well

Today's epi was a bummer after the first 4 brilliant epis

I really hope this type of blunder doesn't get repeated

And today I liked watching pakeezah's house scenes more than umairs house scenes

The situation at umairs house looked so unrealistic

And where is Humayun ashraf

Overall it was a very disappointing epi

I really don't understand who are the directors of the geo shows

If u can't cash in on a good starcast n plot

No one is a bigger loser than this

Anyways let's wait for next epi

N this show shud hv been bi weekly
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I don't know what's wrong with both of you @Abby and @Taps. come on friends it was an amazing episode with lots of tention, emotions and surprises too. what more to look for?
I love Pakeeza's braveness. she came to his house, she is madly in love with him, but she asked him to take the right decision. Super acting by Neelam . when she cried my heart cried for her. when her FIL put his hand on her head and blessed her..I felt happy for her.

Sami does well too as a confused son, torn between his love and duty. he can't disobay his father, and he can't break his wife's heart.

What I love most about this drama is every thing. even actors with minimal roles are effective, like Umair's friend and his wife.
I love how they balance the show and not go melodramatic. the fun moments between Umair's family members were beautiful. Pakeeza's entry to the family was surprising. and when she said that she's Umair's friend .my heart went for her :(

I don't know why are Pakistani show makers are obsessed by darga and mannat. But the last scene gave me a lot of tension. And whenever the bg music plays my heart skips a beat.

Amazing drama.
why are you putting me off from watching it :(
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why are you putting me off from watching it :(

plz watch it Hinna. trust me. it was amazing.😃
Edited by awida - 7 years ago