Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I m loving TERE BINA show more n more every passing episode

I loved how umair' s family was introduced today ...on one hand umair pakeezah was having a candle light dinner n umair was introducing her to his family members and as viwers also we got to see how they really are...the casting of umair family is just PERFECT according to the characterization...love the bond the brothers hv with the mom n how they can't even raise their eyes in front of the dad...and when pakeezah's brother asks umair in the car abt umairs whereabouts...lol I also got scared like umair...

..the last scene Sami Khan acting when the dad asks him to marry instead of the brother n how he gets all silent n shaky n how in the end pakeezah calls him n he doesn't know what to say was sooo beautifully portrayed by Sami...i was like WOW...

Last but not the least...SAMI NEELUM is the Jodi of the year...may God bless the person who thought of casting them together...they had a few scenes this epi but they were so adorable...just put them in one frame with the OST n I can stare on my screen FOREVER...god why so much CHEMISTRY
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Good print of today's epi
Finally some1 is uploading the epis in good print

https://youtu.be/fqjTcjVGBmU
do they upload other shows too
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The OST used during the dinner was a nice touch
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Har Pal Maro 🤣.

I thought you didn't like this show Hinna.. isi lye toh mene nai dekha 😆.. but apparently you really like it.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m loving TERE BINA show more n more every passing episode

same here.😳

I loved how umair' s family was introduced today ...on one hand umair pakeezah was having a candle light dinner n umair was introducing her to his family members and as viwers also we got to see how they really are...the casting of umair family is just PERFECT according to the characterization...

Who can think that Humayun Ashraf will look hot in a negative role? I like his stubborness though..it seems unlike his brother , he can say : No . for his father.😆

love the bond the brothers hv with the mom n how they can't even raise their eyes in front of the dad...and when pakeezah's brother asks umair in the car abt umairs whereabouts...lol I also got scared like umair...

Yes. I am impressed by Pakeeza's brother. he doesn't give up. he just wants his fiancee back. and doesn't really care about his sister though.😲

..the last scene Sami Khan acting when the dad asks him to marry instead of the brother n how he gets all silent n shaky n how in the end pakeezah calls him n he doesn't know what to say was sooo beautifully portrayed by Sami...i was like WOW...

it broke my heart. 😭 because as much as he and Pakeeza love each other , and trust each other , he has to obey his parents, and marry the other girl.

Last but not the least...SAMI NEELUM is the Jodi of the year...may God bless the person who thought of casting them together...they had a few scenes this epi but they were so adorable...just put them in one frame with the OST n I can stare on my screen FOREVER...god why so much CHEMISTRY

They are a dream couple. they complaint each other perfectly. From the first scene itself their chemistry clicked. what a magic!👏

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Har Pal Maro 🤣.

I thought you didn't like this show Hinna.. isi lye toh mene nai dekha 😆.. but apparently you really like it.

i dont REALLY like it nor dislike it...it has just started so cant say...its just the quality which made it unbearable
give it a try if you find good quality episodews
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Koi repeat timings batado. Banda tv par hi dekhle, online nahin dekha jata.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i dont REALLY like it nor dislike it...it has just started so cant say...its just the quality which made it unbearable
give it a try if you find good quality episodews

I don't know what day it comes 😆.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I don't know what day it comes 😆.

Knk day

Tuesday