This is the full OST video in very good quality
https://youtu.be/1q4c-Noctlg
Posted: 7 years ago
itna pasand aaya ke double share kar diya abby ne
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thanks for sharing the link @Abby. will watch it later , coz network here is very slow. Khuda Haafiz.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Do alag alag hain
One with dialogues n good quality video

And one without dialogues and ONLY audio
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

My favorite part from episode 2:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_MNVQz3SU[/YOUTUBE]

Man they make one hell of a gozs couple
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This is the full OST link without dialogues

https://youtu.be/DJpfiw77no0

Thank youu 🤗 now on repeat
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

What an amazing show with strong message.
Another emotional episode. I was teary eyed while watching the whole episode. this is the magic of the talented actors, and gr8 director..not to forget the heart touching OST.
Pakiza was crying all the time , but I didn't feel that she was over dramatic, because even me felt sad. It is a lesson to every girl, who follows her heart without thinking of her family.
I loved how Pakiza's father unknowingly blessed his daughter. also loved the silent understanding between the newly weded couple : Omair and Pakiza. Also the last scene when Pakiza's father stood strong for his girls, and was finding excuses for Pakiza.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Today's TERE BINA is the BEST episode of the show till date...god I never thought Sami will look so Damn good with NEELUM...even in simple emotional scenes SO MUCH CHEMISTRY...phew...

.anyways coming back to the epi...i loved how umair was so considerate and understanding of pakeezah's trauma regarding her dad's health...in other shows the hubby is not shown given a damn ant the gals parents...neither does he like if the gal worries for her parents BUT in this show it was very REFRESHING to see the newly wed couple being so supportive of each other's feelings

...THE BEST SCENE WAS THE CAR SCENE...god I hv not seen such a scene in any show before...the whole car scene was very well written and very well shot n even better acted by the actors...loved how umair offered help n then after talking to them slowly realized it was pakeezah parents and the way Sami kept looking at them n then to pakeezah all worried yet remaining calm n answering them on her behalf was OUTSTANDING..

neelum was also no less...her eyes talked n cried ...even in the very last bit when they were abt to go after dropping them n the mom says STOP n Sami pulls the break n for a moment both umair n pakeezah got scared...each n every moment of today's epi was just excellent

Neelum n Sami both acted with their eyes n good Lord SUCH a beautiful couple who r also terrific actors...fireworks...fireworks...
Hats off to the whole team for such a stupendous epi
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Abby, I watched a bit here and there...and its good so far. But Geo Uploads in such bad quality 😆
point being, I've convinced to watch Tere Bina , I love a good runaway lovestory and plus, whoever theorized that Sami won't actually divorce Neelam ( the characters name ?) so I wonder how the story unfolds.

is there any predication on Sami dying in this one too? I'd hate that...🤔
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No @Taps. Sami won't die here. but he'll have a second marriage.😆