Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I can't differentiate btw them...
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
parveen was beautiful , zeenat was sexy.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't see any similarity between the two. Why are people saying they look same?
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Parveen was prettier face wise. Zeenat was hotter
222149 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

I don't see any similarity between the two. Why are people saying they look same?

they both had a western and glamorous look in 70s-80s while hema malini had the conservative Indian girl image.they wore similar attires,worked more with AB,lot of people were confused between the 2😆
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Parveen... She shouldn't have hooked up with that sleazeball Mahesh Bhatt...
Their affair was the basis for his movie Ardh - which got him so much name, fame

She suffered from mental illness... He once said in his IV citing his experience with Parveen that people with mental illness cannot be helped, let them be... That sounded so cold.
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

they both had a western and glamorous look in 70s-80s while hema malini had the conservative Indian girl image.they wore similar attires,worked more with AB,lot of people were confused between the 2😆

I still don't see any similarity 😆 Maybe people use to get confused because both did same kind of Roles 😲 Anyways If anyone who look like Parveen Babi it's Karan Arjun ki amma [ Rakhee Gulzar ] 😆 I don't know why but whenever i look at her she reminds me of parveen
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazardous

I always found Zeenat more beautiful and interesting to look at. I can't really put my finger on what it is. She's just more sultry and unique looking to me. The thing about Parveen is that she reminds me of the evil Deepshika Nagpal from big boss and that kind of kills everything for me:/

True ! I dont find her beautiful either..
263437 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

I used to get confused, too. 😆
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Poor Parveen... She shouldn't have hooked up with that sleazeball Mahesh Bhatt...

Their affair was the basis for his movie Ardh - which got him so much name, famej

She suffered from mental illness... He once said in his IV citing his experience with Parveen that people with mental illness cannot be helped, let them be... That sounded so cold.

But i think Mahesh helped her alot 😕 I read so much about these two that it was mahesh who helped her during her tough phase. He took her to bangalore to get her treatment done for Shizophrenia 😕 I have seen Wo lamhe the entire thing was about their relationship only. Anyways it's Sad That Parveen had to go through all this 😔 She was sooo beautiful 😭 BTW how is the movie Ardh? I am thinking of watching it now
Edited by ScreamForMe - 7 years ago