Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

I don’t agree, she rightly married Rahul. Because that’s where her mental peace lied. Who was better for her is a practical question and got nothing to do with emotions. Who was a better person, definitely Aman. But if she was ok getting married to someone who only needed her and not loved her, it’s her choice. Everyone is entitled to seek their own happiness. Why love has to be extraordinary always. It can be mediocre also. She settled for a mediocre love for her extraordinary happiness.

Edited by _symphony - 3 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch kuch khota hai

🐴

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

No way. Anjali loved Rahul. You can not say she should have married Aman because he was better person. She had feelings for Rahul, not Aman.

Also Aman too flirted with other girls. So he was no saint.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _symphony

I don’t agree, she rightly married Rahul. Because that’s where her mental peace lied. Who was better for her is a practical question and got nothing to do with emotions. Who was a better person, definitely Aman. But if she was ok getting married to someone who only needed her and not loved her, it’s her choice. Everyone is entitled to seek their own happiness. Why love has to be extraordinary always. It can be mediocre also. She settled for a mediocre love for her extraordinary happiness.

the bold part: If you've watched the movie, I wonder why you think that Rahul doesn't love her. He had love for Anjali as his closest friend... he went to her to confess his love for Tina and rehearsed how to tell Tina that - figure!...He wanted to have her in his live with Tina - again as his closest friend (he showed that at the banc scene with Tina)...he was devastated when she left...this love hadn't died over the 8 years of no-contact (made clear in the mind-play that his daughter made with him). It was through the physical proximity in the camp and observing her, he started to feel physical attraction additionally as Anjali had changed in her appearance and demeanour. So, it became a regained friendship of the youth and the newly awakened romantic love.

I don't think that both, Anjali and Rahul, perceive their common love as "mediocre". At least, I don't. smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Sab usi ka kasoor hai. Uske kareeb rehne ke liye KJo ne movie banai aur dekho kya kya hua.

Aapki Tareef?

JayaBachan thumbnail

All this talk has made me watch the movie again. Damn you India Forums! *raises fist* Btw, Rahul is super cute. One dimpled smile my way and I’ll raise all his kids.

Edited by JayaBachan - 3 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

images (1) (9).jpeg

Word Count: 0

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

the bold part: If you've watched the movie, I wonder why you think that Rahul doesn't love her. He had love for Anjali as his closest friend... he went to her to confess his love for Tina and rehearsed how to tell Tina that - figure!...He wanted to have her in his live with Tina - again as his closest friend (he showed that at the banc scene with Tina)...he was devastated when she left...this love hadn't died over the 8 years of no-contact (made clear in the mind-play that his daughter made with him). It was through the physical proximity in the camp and observing her, he started to feel physical attraction additionally as Anjali had changed in her appearance and demeanour. So, it became a regained friendship of the youth and the newly awakened romantic love.

I don't think that both, Anjali and Rahul, perceive their common love as "mediocre". At least, I don't. smiley1

Hey! But they never show the awakened romantic love. He loves her as a friend (But do we date all our friends, No!), he finds her attractive when she is more feminine, and he also feels belonged with her as she knows about him and Anjali’s past and she always made him feel more like himself. He feels more alive and connected to his yester years with her (As shown in ladka bada anjana hai) But this is not love. Rahul’s love is all about him and nothing about Anjali. This is love for the love she brings. How does he love her for who she is? That’s never shown. So a love for just his needs, is not love per me.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ah my favourite topic. Was missing it so much since the last one 2 months back. smiley42 A topic and movie KJo would be surprised to have qualified for so much dissection more than Ray or Mrinal Sen movies. smiley43

Anyways, the more I read the more I wonder what’s the problem if Rahul saw Anjali’s naval and sexualised her ? Are we so much woke now that bringing the very and most basic animal instinct is a taboo ? Heck I love it Rahul who was already her best friend, saw her naval and realized his love smiley36

Bring some point which would make sense please. smiley44Rahul-Anjali forever. smiley43 Glad Tina died. Aman was nice he’d marry the receptionist. smiley20 Now bye.

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

You're right, that's a totally alien concept to me. Must be awesome getting all those VIP perks everywhere d3vil. 💔

Jab bhi koi ladki dekhu

Ole ole ole...