Poll

Which Pair and Why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Guys! I'm Naina :) I watch both Pakistani shows and some Hindi shows and so was just visiting this forum and had a question for you guys :)
If other, please let us know who and why!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

hello Naina.
I've just started watching Pakistani shows.

Your list doesn't contain my favorite pairings . Humayun /Mehwish and Faysal/Arij Fatima.

I didn't watch the shows which had those pairings you suggested . so I couldn't vote.😳
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My all time fav Fawad and Sanam Baloch.. They have rocking chemistry and both have phenomenal acting skills.I miss Sanam Baloch on screen wonder why she is not coming in to dramas any more, amazing actress, and a wonderful person too.. few other pairs that I love> Fawad Mahira / Fawad Sanam Saeed/ Arj F / Hamza Maya/ Faisal Q / Maya Osman in DED, although I just do not like them in the new drama.I guess it all depends on the story, if the story sucks none if the actors can save the drama.
Naina- thumbnail
Hi Awida,
Thanks for responding! I'm sorry I didnt put the pairing you like the most! I guess I should have added more options :)
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

My all time fav Fawad and Sanam Baloch.. They have rocking chemistry and both have phenomenal acting skills.I miss Sanam Baloch on screen wonder why she is not coming in to dramas any more, amazing actress, and a wonderful person too.. few other pairs that I love> Fawad Mahira / Fawad Sanam Saeed/ Arj F / Hamza Maya/ Faisal Q / Maya Osman in DED, although I just do not like them in the new drama.I guess it all depends on the story, if the story sucks none if the actors can save the drama.

YES YES YES I lovedd Fawad and Sanam Baloch!

And I cannot agree more about the quality of the stories. I've watched so many pakistani shows since like 2010, and there are some great ones! But over time the quality has suffered primarily because of the quantity (in order to keep trps up, they tried to add more episodes to a story that need more). Whih has ultimately caused a dip in at least the television industry.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im soaddicted to piy bedardi.. i think omair raa sonia mishal look damn good
luv his whitegray shades of color n his hair
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
From the choices above , my choice is Osman and Maya . Beautiful couple and very good chemistry
Apart from them loved Hamza and Maya and also Fawad Khan and Sanam Saeed
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Naina-

Hi Awida,

Thanks for responding! I'm sorry I didnt put the pairing you like the most! I guess I should have added more options :)

I am sorry I didn't notice that option: others.
Now I voted. 😃
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It has to be either imran & sanam or emaad & naveen
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I so loved fawad & sanam in both dastaan & akbari asghari. They have a sparkling chemistry. Unfortunately both are gayab from dramas. 🤔