Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anam_123

So this is basically the brief summary.

thank you so much for the summary . It's beautiful . So nice to know that Irtiza was so much in love with Saba cause in the drama they didn't even give the hint of that .
Fell all over again for Saba and Irtiza . ❤️ Their love is just , I can't explain how much I love their story. The way Irtiza loves her . And now your words have given it more deeper meaning like how all he wants is her happiness . That's like true love . He gave away his desires and feelings for her happiness like she did too . She gave him up for she though he loved her sister . Oh this novel has got me ! If only it was available in English or like romanized Urdu . I really want to read it. 😳
They posted ZGH and Humsafar in romanized Urdu I wish they did that for Bin Roye too .
1101595 thumbnail
free 2 use:
"Main Toh Humesha Se Tumhse Mohabbat Karta Hoon!"

"Kuch Nahin Hua Mujhe.."

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Work NIKKI👏
In Love With Your Avis❤️
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

your creations are a delight to watch @Nikki.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haven't seen the last episode
it was the movie scene right??
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

haven't seen the last episode
it was the movie scene right??

It was more detailed than the movie
1101595 thumbnail
I loved Mahira Khan's chemistry with SRK! After a long time SRK has managed to create some sizzling chemistry with the female lead (IMO)

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou Anam for explaining it beautifully. 😊 It makes so much more sense now, Irtiza loved Saba so much that all he wanted was only Saba's happiness and that is why he never confessed his love for her. Whereas in Saman's case, he was selfish and wanted his happiness so wanted to marry Saman. Kinda makes sense now. Thankyou 🤗
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much Anam for penning it down so beautifully! 😳

Actually yah in the novel it is shown so beautifully. I agree the drama could have been much better if they would have connected the joints earlier only but still I am not at all disappointed with the drama,it is beautiful too.😳 it is so obvious that irtiza always loved her, how anyone can deny it? but he never desired her, never lusted over her, actually she was the all he ever had .. his whole life was revolving around her even after marrying Saman. but Saman was never allowed to come between him and Saba and she never tried to do as well and thats why they were a happy couple. Romancing Saba was never his priority, all he wanted her to be happy. I loved the shopping example given there. so true and explain it all. Saman was always about his conscious preference but Saba was never. It was Saba who kept him guiding and giving the proper enthusiasm.

And I also liked how after marriage. he developed yearning for her, it was so beautiful to watch! it was not lust in the end but taking his emotions further and establishing a relation with his 'ishq' looks surreal!

and how to praise the performances! MK and HS were fabulous in this show! perfection! 👏
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Anam for giving us a brief summary and explaining Irtiza'a love for these two girls ..it makes more sense ..
I don't know why don't they follow like a novel but though i loved this drama but i had enough of seeing saba's rudeness ..

what to watch now huuum ..plz give some suggestions ?