Posted: 7 years ago
I only got two words to say

GOOD RIDDANCE! 😆
priya185 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anam_123

www.urdunovelsonline.com/2013/12/bin-roye-ansoo-by-farhat-ishtiaq/

Here's the whole novel. If you just want to read the ending, start from page 216.
I tried posting pictures but this forum is not letting me upload pictures for some reason. 😲

can you post it in english or in urdu english(urdu words but english alphabet used)
1101595 thumbnail
I loved Irtiza's confession!! I think people are misinterpreting what he said! His love for Saba is pure! All he wanted is for her to be happy! That doesn't mean he was longing for romantic love from her side! He only started seeing her that way after marriage! He told her that it is not only she who has loved him but even he has loved her! She was and is very important in his life! As he cares for her a lot! No matter what she does he will always love her! He has unconditional love for her! Always has and always will have! He was telling her to not be ashamed as her feelings were not wrong! Especially now that Sanam is no more! And she shouldn't guilt herself for something she had no hand in! He also said that no matter how hard both of them try, their love for each other cannot die! It was seriously the dialogue of the show! Irtiza does miss Saba a lot as a friend after marriage and even questions her as to why she is ignoring him, but at that point even though her behaviour hurts him he doesn't have romantic feelings for her at that point of time! He starts really getting hurt after marriage when he sees that the friend who loved him for so many years has seemed to have disappeared!
Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NIKKII-KSG

I loved Irtiza's confession!! I think people are misinterpreting what he said! His love for Saba is pure! All he wanted is for her to be happy! That doesn't mean he was longing for romantic love from her side! He only started seeing her that way after marriage! He told her that it is not only her that has loved him but even he has! She was and is very important in his life! As he cares for her a lot! No matter what she does he will always love her! He has unconditional love for her! Always has and always will have! He was telling her to not be ashamed as her feelings were not wrong! Especially now that Sanam is no more! And she shouldn't guilt herself for something she had no hand in! He also said that no matter how hard both they try their love for each other cannot die! It was seriously the dialogue of the show! Irtiza does miss Saba a lot as a friend after marriage and even questions her as to why she is ignoring him, but at that point even though her behaviour hurts him he doesn't have romantic feelings for her at that point of time! He starts really getting hurt after marriage when he sees that the friend who loved him for so many years has seemed to have disappeared!

Agree with you completely , his confession was correct .He always did love Saba, he was so hurt when Saba was rude to him, wanted Saba to marry someone nice , he was the one who got Saba out of that bad marriage ( even more than her own parents ) he obviously did that because he loved the girl and her happiness meant a lot to him .
Saman seemed more correct girl to him at one time , mentally he felt more compatible as Saba was much more younger than him . And he said that Saman was very special and he fell in love with her special qualities so he married her but never did he ever stop caring for Saba .

He just never felt love in a romantic way towards Saba . That happened way later , after spending time with her as a husband and trying to work on his marriage with her .

The bold part ...I just loved that dialogue and how Irtiza said it . That was good acting , very restrained but yet so emotional . He is a good actor for sure .
1101595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Agree with you completely , his confession was correct .He always did love Saba, he was so hurt when Saba was rude to him, wanted Saba to marry someone nice , he was the one who got Saba out of that bad marriage ( even more than her own parents ) he obviously did that because he loved the girl and her happiness meant a lot to him .
Saman seemed more correct girl to him at one time , mentally he felt more compatible as Saba was much more younger than him . And he said that Saman was very special and he fell in love with her special qualities so he married her but never did he ever stop caring for Saba .

He just never felt love in a romantic way towards Saba . That happened way later , after spending time with her as a husband and trying to work on his marriage with her .

The bold part ...I just loved that dialogue and how Irtiza said it . That was good acting , very restrained but yet so emotional . He is a good actor for sure .

Both him and mahira acted really well!! Their chemistry was so good! The last 10 minuets made me cry!
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Did anyone else actually disliked/hated the last episode? It was so rushed, nothing was cleared. They just put in movie parts and some other parts together. Why did they waste all these episodes on following the novel to the T and then just give an abrupt end to it. So disappointed
1101595 thumbnail
free 2 use:
"Kuch Nahin Hua Mujhe.."
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@NIKKII-KSG Gifs Awesome 👏
You Have Beautifully Captured All Saba-irtaza scenes in Avis
1101595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

@NIKKII-KSG Gifs Awesome 👏
You Have Beautifully Captured All Saba-irtaza scenes in Avis

Thank you so much! Worried about the final scene though! Where they both confess their love! That one will be hard one to gif!