Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ 🤣 and I thought it was just me who noticed that but besides that the epi was quite ❤️ Saba-Irtiza were ❤️ specially Irtiza though I have a question regarding when irtiza draws the comparison between his love for saman and saba saying with saman it was based on reasoning while with saba it was there n it had no base reasoning to it and that he had loved saba even before saman came and the feeling remained even when saman was there so I assume this realization dawned on him after Saman's death ? or did he realise it while he was with Saman which I hope is not the case!

Everyone has an idea of love and it varies depending on the person.
I think Irtiza always knew that he's loved her.. just not the romantic kind of love.

I mean he's always lived with them, so she's always been family..
Even though Saman is Saba's sister, she was never family to him.

Her love was easier to relate to or define. And after she dies, he realizes the depth of his feelings for Saba never changed. Instead no matter how much she insulted him, it increased.

It's wierd, but that's how I saw it. I hope it wasn't too confusing the way I worded it.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Like the way show ended . Thank God Saba told Irtiza the truth or else the poor guy would never have known why Saba was being so rude to him .
Irtiza is a great character , really liked the guy , how patient and how caring he was , he tolerated so much even though he was so hurt from inside , felt bad for him when he looked at Saman's picture after Saba was being rude . By far my most favourite character of the show is Irtiza , very very nice man .

It was good to see Saba happy in the end . Mahira is so pretty and I love the way she talks .

Overall nice show .
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful episode!!

the best scene for me was when she was hdiing in his cupboards or between his clothes..that scene was so poignant in my eyes!
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I heard from so many of my friends and people that how irtaza can love two people at same

But If I remember irtaza said it clearly saman meri mohabbat thi jo dil se thi mere ekhtair mein thi par Saba se Mujhe ishq hai, Saba se mohabbat meri rooh ki hai jo be-akhtair(have no control on it) hai ...
Sorry my bad lines

Ishq aur mohabbat are two different things
Edited by kirim - 7 years ago
1101595 thumbnail
free 2 use:

Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
1101595 thumbnail
free 2 use:

"Main Toh Humesha Se Tumhse Mohabbat Karta Hoon!"

Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Watched the last episode of the drama . I am so sad it ended so soon . I thought at least there would around 18-20 episodes. Th ending part was so beautiful and the song in the bg . ❤️
I just wish that they would show a glimpse of their future . Or something like Saba turning into the old Saba . Meri dil se khwawish thi to see the old happy chirpy Saba .
If me being a viewer miss her so much then I cannot even think of the pain that Irtiza and his family must have felt for losing such a happy girl and her turning into a depressed women .
I don think she must have turned back to that Saba again . She may have been free from all her depression and guilts but I don think the happy half crazy demanding Saba was back again

Originally posted by: -shabz-

When he leaves the house it's USA, accident happens in Dubai, hospital in Dubai lol lol lol

what ? it's Dubai ? 😲 I had no idea .
Wow Irtiza travelled a long way . No wonder he got into an accident. 😕😆
Lovely gifs Nikki . Saving them . Will use once my dabba is khali 😃
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kirim

I heard from so many of my friends and people that how irtaza can love two people at same

But If I remember irtaza said it clearly saman meri mohabbat thi jo dil se thi mere ekhtair mein thi par Saba se Mujhe ishq hai, Saba se mohabbat meri rooh ki hai jo be-akhtair(have no control on it) hai ...
Sorry my bad lines

Ishq aur mohabbat are two different things

really? what is d difference between pyaar, ishq, mohabbat or aashiqui? need to update my dictionary 😆