.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Really liked the last episode. Mahira was looking super gorgeous in red sari ❀️
Edited by kth_anya - 7 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ek Hug Tha Movie Mein End Pe Woh B nai dikhaaya Aur Irtaza Carrying Saba Woh Scene B Crop 😭 😭 😭
Bhaut Naainsaafi Hai πŸ˜†
Fabulous Ending Though 😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am glad that I watched the last episodes of BR. It was worthwatching. I loved how the serial ended. each scene , each dialouge , each color and music were perfect. But They were Mahira and Humayun who took us to loveland where no past , no guilt, no hurt mean anything. just love what matters in the end. love you Saba and Irtiza.
1101595 thumbnail
free 2 use

this last episode had such amazing moments, it will take me more than a week to gif all scenes in detail, but this one I wanted to do now! This scene gave me the chills!! Saba finally smiled, it gave irtiza so much hope, but suddenly she got up to leave him, irtiza found that hard to bare, and he actually physically stopped her from leaving! MAN this show!! ❀️!

As for Saba she could not bare those intense eyes of irtiza, she had to leave as she was losing all control ❀️!

Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I'll be waiting for you Gifs @Nikki . very brautiful scene it was. I think I'll watch this episode many times.
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing episode
Irtaza looked soo handsone
Saba in red saree ahh gorgeous
can anyone give me caps of todays epi..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
When he leaves the house it's USA, accident happens in Dubai, hospital in Dubai lol lol lol
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ 🀣 and I thought it was just me who noticed that but besides that the epi was quite ❀️ Saba-Irtiza were ❀️ specially Irtiza though I have a question regarding when irtiza draws the comparison between his love for saman and saba saying with saman it was based on reasoning while with saba it was there n it had no base reasoning to it and that he had loved saba even before saman came and the feeling remained even when saman was there so I assume this realization dawned on him after Saman's death ? or did he realise it while he was with Saman which I hope is not the case!
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ 🀣 and I thought it was just me who noticed that but besides that the epi was quite ❀️ Saba-Irtiza were ❀️ specially Irtiza though I have a question regarding when irtiza draws the comparison between his love for saman and saba saying with saman it was based on reasoning while with saba it was there n it had no base reasoning to it and that he had loved saba even before saman came and the feeling remained even when saman was there so I assume this realization dawned on him after Saman's death ? or did he realise it while he was with Saman which I hope is not the case!

I have the same question πŸ˜• He said he loved her way before Saman came to his life. Is this love like just caring type of love or actual love love that he felt for Saman too? πŸ˜• I'm confused..I didn't understand these diff categories of loveπŸ˜†

but loved the last episode, beautiful acting by both. I loved Irtiza's character and Saba was equally amazing. The song was beautiful. I wish this episode was divided into two parts so we could enjoy more. Nevertheless I'll miss the drama😭❀️
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

Did he say this?😲 Awww how sweet!😳 I always imagined Shahrukh saying something like this to Kajol in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. πŸ˜ƒ I mean you don't realize true love until you face the real life. I understand Irtiza's feelings. Sometimes you get used to a person whom you lived your whole life with. you take him as a family. then comes someone else who is very beautiful, you become fond of him, you think it is love. Then after marriage you start missing your old friend.πŸ˜‰ You don't realize it is love until life hits you with some accidents, and you grow up emotionally.😊
Edited by awida - 7 years ago