Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Priya-

please help

in epi 9 does irtaza say saba or saman he likes completely
in epi 10 how does saman find out saba loves irtaza didnt make complete sense

@ bold . She realises it. She puts all the clues together and she finds it out . Like Saba liking rain because Irtaza does and all the other stuffs .
priya185 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

@ bold . She realises it. She puts all the clues together and she finds it out . Like Saba liking rain because Irtaza does and all the other stuffs .

thanks
what triggered the thought because the clues were already there before 😕
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Hello peeps ! Been watching this drama since the day it started and I absolutely love it . People said that the movie was far better than drama and novel was far better than movie but still I haven't read the novel nor watched the movie so I love the drama .😆 I know it has flaws but it's very interesting . The intense love story , I just love it . I loved Saba's character shown in the beginning of the show . The only reason I continued watching the drama was Saba's fun and out going character . I loved Mahira in that act cause the only show I watched of Mahira is Humsafar where she is the total opposite to Saba. I actually have fallen in love with everything in the show , from the characters to the scenes and all .

Just some confusion/complains that I have was why did Shafeeq behave rudely with Saba though it was all his mother's and his fault . I hated his character *i mean we were supposed to hate him but still.
And this wife of his . She is a Hidustani Hindu as told by the drama but she doesn't speak like one . 😕😆 Her way of talking and all is so like Shafeeq . 🤢
And I hope Saba stops running like this and someone please help her . I can feel her dilemma .
I actually wanted some Saba and Maaz scenes . I mean some of their bonding time . I wish the drama showed us some .

Haha, so true! While I do want to read the novel, it's not in english, so drama is good too.

Shafeeq was okay with her until the constant phone calls. Saba was supposed to handle his mom but her constant phone calls were too much for him and was affecting his married life. That's when he got mean with her.

Main disappoitntment of the show was the lack of Saba-Maaz scenes, post marriage that is. And since they are in US, we probably won't be seeing him on the last episode either :(
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

possibly they don't have a talented 4 yrs old kid to play the role.
i couldnt get past 18 pages of the novel lol
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i couldnt get past 18 pages of the novel lol

what's the point now ..you know all story and spoilers 😉
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ 100 pages here though 😳😆
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Poora internet search kar dala par movie na mili aur jab mili toh itna ghatiya print ke kuch samajh nahi aaya but last scene properly dekh Ho Gaya thanks to daily motion 😃

hi tanika,
Its the same case with me. Does anyone have a good print of it?

it was just confusing and i couldnt get into the story :Si managed to complete humsafar and tum kon piya though 😆
1101595 thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG just watched the last episode!! It was so frikin good!!! I cried buckets man!! Such amazing acting!!! No love story has touched me like this one has!! Their chemistry was so frikin brilliant!! I cried so hard in the last 10 minutes! Brilliant!
Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago