Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

waiting for this show to end and sammi to start :D

Did any one open a thread of Sammi? 😲
Posted: 7 years ago
I think I did but I dont even remember. You can make one :P
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@mary- thankyou thankyou thankyou wish they had gone by the book especially when it had great stuff to offer and now that you've said it I cant wait to see the last episode ❀️ Intense Irtiza is love ❀️
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Can't wait for last episode full of romance...got fed up with sabah's angry mode ..I wished they would have gone by book ..They start the drama with so much dhamaka then rush to finish it 😲
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i didnt find any chemistry between mahira humayun
on th contrary im shocked beyond my imagination how amazing mahira is looking with srk in raees

first th zaalima song n then udi udi song
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

They have cut so many scenes! Its so irritating I swear! Plus that pathetic choppy editing. It makes me want to scream. They ruined the book!

Even in the book Saba did not soften towards Irtiza but in the novel she just ignored him, itni badtamezi nahi karti thi. I wish they had showed how she softened towards Maaz too. After the shaadi she used to ignore Maaz too but then one day she hurt herself while cooking and even after she ignored him and scolded him so much he still rushed and got her a band aid by standing on a stool because the poor thing couldn't reach the first aid box. That was such an endearing scene. I so wish they had showed it. After that she goes to Maaz ka function as they showed in this episode but she gets upset when he introduces her as his mother. It just made her feel that she had taken Saman's place so her guilt came back.

And yes, last episode will be filed with romance. Poore drama ka quota last episode mein fill hojayega. This time the longing will be from Irtiza's side and I love that! Saba itna tarpi hai to ab Irtiza bhi tarpe na! πŸ˜†There will be O Yaara too! Last episode is going to be one hell of an episode!

Wow.. please make us read the book by these kind of short commentaries.. it is more enjoyable than watching the show. I want to read the novel now πŸ˜†.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

i didnt find any chemistry between mahira humayun

on th contrary im shocked beyond my imagination how amazing mahira is looking with srk in raees

first th zaalima song n then udi udi song

I agree.. im also surprised how good she's looking with sharukh... But then that interview really pissed me off, where whatsherface says she didn't get the role as they were looking for a genuine pakistani face. I mean what does that even mean! Especially in terms of the movie... Exactly what are they trying to show here...with her "genuine Pakistani face"!

yeah... I'm too touchy when it comes to things like this..
priya185 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

please help
in epi 9 does irtaza say saba or saman he likes completely
in epi 10 how does saman find out saba loves irtaza didnt make complete sense
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello peeps ! Been watching this drama since the day it started and I absolutely love it . People said that the movie was far better than drama and novel was far better than movie but still I haven't read the novel nor watched the movie so I love the drama .πŸ˜† I know it has flaws but it's very interesting . The intense love story , I just love it . I loved Saba's character shown in the beginning of the show . The only reason I continued watching the drama was Saba's fun and out going character . I loved Mahira in that act cause the only show I watched of Mahira is Humsafar where she is the total opposite to Saba. I actually have fallen in love with everything in the show , from the characters to the scenes and all .
Just some confusion/complains that I have was why did Shafeeq behave rudely with Saba though it was all his mother's and his fault . I hated his character *i mean we were supposed to hate him but still.
And this wife of his . She is a Hidustani Hindu as told by the drama but she doesn't speak like one . πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Her way of talking and all is so like Shafeeq . 🀒
And I hope Saba stops running like this and someone please help her . I can feel her dilemma .
I actually wanted some Saba and Maaz scenes . I mean some of their bonding time . I wish the drama showed us some .