Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I have a couple of ques may be these have been answered before but anyway so for those who have read the book and/or seen the movie was there no romance or gradual softening of stand between Saba and Irtiza at all ? And can I hope to see Saba's birthday dine out in the show with bin kahe playing in the bg? And considering this is based on Farhat's novel i am surprised with the lack of romance :(

And lastly was it just me or did anyone else also get Ashar Khirad Deja Vu when back from the dinner and in their room Saba is dressed in black and so is Irtiza!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
1101595 thumbnail
more:
free to use:

Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ NIKKII lovely Siggies... Specially Irtaza Sleeping On the other of door
I am going use it [:D/]
1101595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

@ NIKKII lovely Siggies... Specially Irtaza Sleeping On the other of door
I am going use it [:D/]

Go right ahead!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I have a couple of ques may be these have been answered before but anyway so for those who have read the book and/or seen the movie was there no romance or gradual softening of stand between Saba and Irtiza at all ? And can I hope to see Saba's birthday dine out in the show with bin kahe playing in the bg? And considering this is based on Farhat's novel i am surprised with the lack of romance :(

And lastly was it just me or did anyone else also get Ashar Khirad Deja Vu when back from the dinner and in their room Saba is dressed in black and so is Irtiza!

I fully agree with you, I was kind of disappointed with the episode yesterday, I thought it was all rushed, and all the pieces were put together, there was no connection between the scenes at all.All the time Sabah is angry and sitting alone, Iraza asking her same questions, where is the conversation? I mean why he does not take her out and try to talk to her, ask her about the whole behavior, if he knows her so well, he should know something is wrong, can he not talk with Dadi, and try to fill in the blanks? I mean this story is so lovely, from what I have heard, the book is awesome, then why such a weak screenplay? also what's the rush of finishing it so soon, it is only 17 episodes? can they not go till 25 like others, the whole this is a mess according to me. They have these powerful actors why not have spend some time on script too, Mahira and Humayun have an awesome chemistry, only if they had handled it properly. It was a good episode but I just could not connect with it. I am sure in the book they fall in love gradually, I mean is it even possible to have everything changed in few minutes?

Also I was so looking forward to their moments alone, they could have created so many, may be the dinner conversation or something else, where they both talk, but no we did not even get that. so hoping for birthday dinner is too much I guess, considering there is only one episode left.. πŸ˜• This story had so much potential, but they just ruined it ..
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved yesterday epi
Irtaza <3
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
I Love His Smile In His Scene So Adorable 😳

Edited by Aaliya_Fizz - 7 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Last Episode Promo 😭

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?V=ApUx-vRg1YE[/YOUTUBE]
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
First Attempt 🀣

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RD-

They have cut so many scenes! Its so irritating I swear! Plus that pathetic choppy editing. It makes me want to scream. They ruined the book!

Even in the book Saba did not soften towards Irtiza but in the novel she just ignored him, itni badtamezi nahi karti thi. I wish they had showed how she softened towards Maaz too. After the shaadi she used to ignore Maaz too but then one day she hurt herself while cooking and even after she ignored him and scolded him so much he still rushed and got her a band aid by standing on a stool because the poor thing couldn't reach the first aid box. That was such an endearing scene. I so wish they had showed it. After that she goes to Maaz ka function as they showed in this episode but she gets upset when he introduces her as his mother. It just made her feel that she had taken Saman's place so her guilt came back.

And yes, last episode will be filed with romance. Poore drama ka quota last episode mein fill hojayega. This time the longing will be from Irtiza's side and I love that! Saba itna tarpi hai to ab Irtiza bhi tarpe na! πŸ˜†There will be O Yaara too! Last episode is going to be one hell of an episode!