Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Scene of the day!😉 When she wakes up and finds herself with Irtiza in bed😆

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Saman knowing or not hasn't really made a difference to Saba. She's guilty because of the way she reacted when they got married. She practically prayed for her to die for stealing Irtiza. That is what is eating her alive. Not the fact that her sister "gave" her Irtiza at her dying moment. That hasn't even been brought up since the ambulance scene. At first it didn't seem like it but I wouldn't be surprised if next week it ends.

Did they show Saba going to school with Maaz and her reaction. Or even his reaction to Saba now? I wish they would've showed Maaz and Saba. I mean I understand her predicament but she has always loved Maaz, so even if he was scared of her after the school incident that they conveniently didn't show, I would ike to see how she tackles it. Especially since she loves that boy no matter what relationship they share.

It made her even more guilty. That scene when she was confiding in her grandmother about what Saman said to her while dying.😭
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode was good.

gr8 performances by Mahira and Humayun. I revisited Dillagi through some scenes in today's episode. I am still unable to digest Saba's behaviour. but it is going with the complex she has.
Precap is wonderful. I guess she'll confess after this accident of Irtiza!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's show was disappointing , was expecting so much more as the show is about to end .
This dadi amma again let me down , she is just not telling anyone the real reason why Saba is behaving this way . What is wrong with her ???

Irtiza just kept dragging Saba from one room to another ( with stupid romantic music playing in the background when the scene was not even remotely romantic ) and Saba just throwing tantrums galore ... no matter what the problem , now I am feeling very sorry for Irtiza and his son .

Saba is shown either lying down or sitting somewhere , she has absolutely nothing to do in life 😕 , I wish it was shown that she at least cares for Maaz and looks after him . This has disappointed me the most , Saba's relationship with Maaz
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Today's show was disappointing , was expecting so much more as the show is about to end .

This dadi amma again let me down , she is just not telling anyone the real reason why Saba is behaving this way . What is wrong with her ???

Irtiza just kept dragging Saba from one room to another ( with stupid romantic music playing in the background when the scene was not even remotely romantic ) and Saba just throwing tantrums galore ... no matter what the problem , now I am feeling very sorry for Irtiza and his son .

Saba is shown either lying down or sitting somewhere , she has absolutely nothing to do in life 😕 , I wish it was shown that she at least cares for Maaz and looks after him . This has disappointed me the most , Saba's relationship with Maaz

She doesn't want Maaz in her life it seems. That conversation which she had with Irtiza , when she refused to become Maaz' mom.😒
1101595 thumbnail
She does love maaz and does take care of him ever since saman died she has! That's why maaz considers her his mother! But her guilt does make her behave weird at times!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NIKKII-KSG

She does love maaz and does take care of him ever since saman died she has! That's why maaz considers her his mother! But her guilt does make her behave weird at times!

they should have shown more Saba taking care of her nephew like a mother , honestly that would have been much more impactful than showing her do badtameezi with Irtiza and Irtiza taming her .
1101595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

they should have shown more Saba taking care of her nephew like a mother , honestly that would have been much more impactful than showing her do badtameezi with Irtiza and Irtiza taming her .

I agree! Honestly this serial spent so much time on irrelevant things! But only kept two episodes for the marriage!? I am so disappointed! It is just hard to digest!
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bin Roye Is All Roye Roye Now 😭
Very Disappointing Show...There was So Much Scope For Saba Irtaza Romantic Scenes Nothing Was There As Such..Show Is Ending Aur Kuch B Nai Dekhne Mila... Atleast Woh Dinner Wala Scenes Toh Bata Dete...Itne Loose Ends Kahi Se B Scenes Shuru Aur Khatam Hotey Dikhre The..Very Disappointed 👎🏼
Everything Was Left To Our Imagination 🤔 💔
1101595 thumbnail
free 2 use:

combined:
Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago