Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Everyones been saying she never found out in the movie and novel

No she did. It was a brief scene though.. the drama showed an extended version.
How did she realize in the movie though?
Cuz khelu wasnt there to build it all up
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Someone end this show to spare the slot please.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is it confirmed 2 more episode left?
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Is it confirmed 2 more episode left?

Yes Aliya!😒
1101595 thumbnail
free 2 use

Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How did she realize in the movie though?

Cuz khelu wasnt there to build it all up

Khelu wasn't there because Saba never went to US. After the nikkah.. then saba breaks down.. the Maula Maulana song starts.. and saba opens this box of memories she has with irtaza.. and on the other hand .. during the song...saman Irtiza have their honeymoon.. and have their kid (in us)...and he gets 2 year old or something...and that's where the song ends..and they decide to go back to pakistan for his bday.

Khelu didn't exist in the movie..

And it was barely there.. so I think alot of people missed it. It was just in the ambulance. Saman gets hit..then on the way to the hospital..
Saman whispers to Saba...that Irtiza tumhara hai... its nano seconds..there's no build up..and no one really knows how saman got to know. They just wanted to hint the viewers that she knew..so people don't feel bad about Irtiza marrying saba later on. I think.
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 7 years ago
I heard in the novel while dying she tells Saba to take care of Irtiza and Maaz but she never realized that Saba loves him
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Which difference it makes if Saman knew about Saba's love for Irtiza or not? If she approved to their marriage or not? If this happened Saba's guilt should've been less ,coz her dying sister herself was happy with her marriage to Irtiza. but it didn't help . so Saman knowing or not, the situation is the same. Saba is blaming her self for Saman's death.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saman knowing or not hasn't really made a difference to Saba. She's guilty because of the way she reacted when they got married. She practically prayed for her to die for stealing Irtiza. That is what is eating her alive. Not the fact that her sister "gave" her Irtiza at her dying moment. That hasn't even been brought up since the ambulance scene. At first it didn't seem like it but I wouldn't be surprised if next week it ends.
Did they show Saba going to school with Maaz and her reaction. Or even his reaction to Saba now? I wish they would've showed Maaz and Saba. I mean I understand her predicament but she has always loved Maaz, so even if he was scared of her after the school incident that they conveniently didn't show, I would ike to see how she tackles it. Especially since she loves that boy no matter what relationship they share.