Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I did not like Saba's behavior at all. she acted like a spoiled brat and as if she was being raped or abused .. unnecessary screaming and rudeness ... not needed...
1101595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I did not like Saba's behavior at all. she acted like a spoiled brat and as if she was being raped or abused .. unnecessary screaming and rudeness ... not needed...

I agree with u! But I think since she is guilty about asking for death for her sister due to irtiza her worst nightmare is coming alive!
what was the need of zabardasti ki shadi?
2 episodes mein kaise Saba normal ho sakti hai
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIKKII-KSG

I agree with u! But I think since she is guilty about asking for death for her sister due to irtiza her worst nightmare is coming alive!

Am I the only one who do not find her behavior rude at all ? She has gone through a lot, she was in love with Irtaza for ages, but Irtaza chose Saman, she accepted that, though she was very unhappy about it but she made amends,loved her sister dearly, but in a weak moment she wished for her death and she died, imagine living with that burden all your life, she thinks its her fault, she feels guilty for wishing her death. This is the way she is punishing herself and everyone. When she got married with that looser she thought its a good escape and that's what she deserves, but because of Irtaza she had to break her so called arrangement. She is angry with everyone, her destiny, Irtaza and more important herself. You always hurt the one you love..I think Mahira portrayed the anguish really beautifully. Love her and Humayun's chemistry.. Both are doing an incredible job..

One thing I did not understand is why Dadi did not tell Irtaza anything? more than marriage Sabah needs a treatment, someone with whom she can talk openly.. Share her fear, guilt πŸ˜• I actually felt sad for her that everyone is taking decisions for her. No one is actually trying to understand her. I am sure Irtaza understands her, and knows something is wrong with her.. Anyway overall I am really disappointed with her dadi and mom, I mean mom is practically useless.. Actress playing her mom is so weak in her scenes, she behaves as if she is a third person, I wish they had taken some other awesome actress..Anyway I can not wait for the next episode, I hope we have some nice episodes ahead.I wish to see more Irtaza and Sabh episodes ahead..
Edited by fanraya - 7 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Am I the only one who do not find her behavior rude at all ? She has gone through a lot, she was in love with Irtaza for ages, but Irtaza chose Saman, she accepted that, though she was very unhappy about it but she made amends,loved her sister dearly, but in a weak moment she wished for her death and she died, imagine living with that burden all your life, she thinks its her fault, she feels guilty for wishing her death. This is the way she is punishing herself and everyone. When she got married with that looser she thought its a good escape and that's what she deserves, but because of Irtaza she had to break her so called arrangement. She is angry with everyone, her destiny, Irtaza and more important herself. You always hurt the one you love..I think Mahira portrayed the anguish really beautifully. Love her and Humayun's chemistry.. Both are doing an incredible job..

One thing I did not understand is why Dadi did not tell Irtaza anything? more than marriage Sabah needs a treatment, someone with whom she can talk openly.. Share her fear, guilt πŸ˜• I actually felt sad for her that everyone is taking decisions for her. No one is actually trying to understand her. I am sure Irtaza understands her, and knows something is wrong with her.. Anyway overall I am really disappointed with her dadi and mom, I mean mom is practically useless.. Actress playing her mom is so weak in her scenes, she behaves as if she is a third person, I wish they had taken some other awesome actress..Anyway I can not wait for the next episode, I hope we have some nice episodes ahead.I wish to see more Irtaza and Sabh episodes ahead..

I agree with you totally! I feel so sorry or Saba! She is living with a burden of guilt..
I like to see some sweet moments of Saba and Irtaza in couple of episodes, not only is the last scene of the last episode 😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Just watched the episode..and loved Mahira's acting.
Saba is getting in my nerves. Irtiza doesn't deserve that behaviour from Saba. Is it his fault that he fell in love with her sister? Saba has to grow up. If she is feeling guilt , it is her problem. Irtiza did many things for Saba. and when I remember that last phone call between Saba and Safeer I get mad on Saba..she bleeded to not get divorced ..How much disrespect she has.. I pity her brains.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
only 2 epis left?😲 how?πŸ˜•
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only 2 Episodes Left???? 😭
I Want More Of Saba IrtazaI Scenes 😭
Would Love To See Saba Irtaza Setting Fire On Screen
Fabulous Actors, I Hope They Don't End It Abruptly Like They Did In The Movie 😭
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what ??😲the drama has only 2 episodes left? I can not believe it, why they have to rush? I mean how are they going to show everything in 2 episodes, I was really looking forward to Irtaza and Sabah falling for each other. πŸ˜• I mean after all the drama, don't we all deserve at least 5 more episodes? I think now the story is getting interesting, they can easily unfold their love story now.. I really hope not..
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys. How come there's only two episodes left? How can Saba be "normal" in those few episodes? And I agree with you all, that she has been through a lot due to guilt and choices.she's made.