Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

f you like him you should watch dillagi :D

I have only seen his work in Bin Roye and I think now Irtiza is pretty much holding it all together for his family . The way the actor is playing Irtiza is very good .
Definitely will check out Dillagi , thanks 😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

In this promo she really does sound like Khirad πŸ˜†

Dekha, main na kehti thi ? πŸ˜†
It reminded me of that scene Mummyji, mera kya kasoor hai? πŸ˜†
1101595 thumbnail
^will he actually force her!? I thought the mother will get sick and tell them to or something!?
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NIKKII-KSG

^will he actually force her!? I thought the mother will get sick and tell them to or something!?

That was in the novel only.πŸ˜†
nikkii--ksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera_12

That was in the novel only.πŸ˜†

omg wow r u sure? won't that make irtiza look bad or desperate??πŸ˜•
sameera_12 thumbnail
First i read the novel, even i still have it in my book shelf. Then i waited for the movie, went to see it and felt it was like a short summary they have made out of the novel.. Then i waited for the dramaπŸ˜†

In the novel, it made sense that safeer was unmarried when he married Saba and told her that the girl he loves has turned muslim for him and his parents married him to saba just because they thought that saba is beautiful and good and will win safeer...

Then he goes back and marries that girl and so one..

Yahan drame mein to ulti ganga he baha diπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Novel mein jo saba ki mom k dialogues thai, yahan wo bhi irtiza ko de diyeπŸ˜†

So, i guess they are showing that Irtiza is fed up of Saba's stupidity.. He cannot see her destroy her life or hear the crap of the world.. So he will marry her! To protect her, to make sure she stays happy and gets her rights!!!

Ab wo ek alag baat hai k bechare ko pata he nahi k asal story kya haiπŸ˜†
nikkii--ksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera_12

First i read the novel, even i still have it in my book shelf. Then i waited for the movie, went to see it and felt it was like a short summary they have made out of the novel.. Then i waited for the dramaπŸ˜†

In the novel, it made sense that safeer was unmarried when he married Saba and told her that the girl he loves has turned muslim for him and his parents married him to saba just because they thought that saba is beautiful and good and will win safeer...

Then he goes back and marries that girl and so one..

Yahan drame mein to ulti ganga he baha diπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Novel mein jo saba ki mom k dialogues thai, yahan wo bhi irtiza ko de diyeπŸ˜†

So, i guess they are showing that Irtiza is fed up of Saba's stupidity.. He cannot see her destroy her life or hear the crap of the world.. So he will marry her! To protect her, to make sure she stays happy and gets her rights!!!

Ab wo ek alag baat hai k bechare ko pata he nahi k asal story kya haiπŸ˜†

but it makes no sense, how will saba marying him solve anything?? he himself said that she doesn't have to keep any relationship with him as he is already in love, how is this situation any different from Safeer's?? I am so confused! How is he helping her?
sameera_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkii--ksg

but it makes no sense, how will saba marying him solve anything?? he himself said that she doesn't have to keep any relationship with him as he is already in love, how is this situation any different from Safeer's?? I am so confused! How is he helping her?

I have no idea how they are going to put it in drama but as far as the novel was concerned... He loved from the very beginning but due to age, never thought of it.. Like his love was pure and more like.. she should be happy!!

Then after saman, Amma also dies and when he was asked to marry her then he refuses because according to him saba doesn't deserved to marry someone who had loved someone, who has been married and even had a kid..
But then Safeer thing happens, Saba and Irtiza both becomes equalπŸ˜†
Irtiza agrees to marry her because that will make everyone happy and anyhow no one trusts saba for her life decisions from then.. So everybody knew that Irtiza can handle her and even her mother's illness and other factors get involved..
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Novel was
Movie was πŸ˜•
Drama is