Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
why have i never seen this promo :O
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why have i never seen this promo :O

this was one of the initial promos which hum tv aired for the drama..I guess there were 3 or 4 promos!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I cant wait the day they will play O Yaara on Saba Irtiza❀️ that song is a gem..beautiful beyond words!

likha hai jo dil pe mere aaja woh dikhayu tujhe
tera hoon main tera hi hoon itna bata doon tujhe
dil mein agar ho izazat choopa loon yaara

jeeke na mil paaye toh mar ke tujhe payenge
choo kar dekhun toh dil ko yakeen ho yaara

😭
Edited by ...Jes... - 7 years ago
In this promo she really does sound like Khirad πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

In this promo she really does sound like Khirad πŸ˜†

just watch her in Zaalima song from Raees..you'll forget Khirad and Mahira too. she looks different and hot.😳
I felt shes trying to be kajol πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I felt shes trying to be kajol πŸ˜†

🀣 no way she'll come near to that besharam actress .πŸ˜† (I am a big fan of Kajol though). but Mahira did a good job really. πŸ˜ƒ loved her pairing with SRK. I hope next we see her with Salman..😳
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing,☺️ I have never seen this promo.. Mahira is just perfect for this role, love her chemistry with Humayun. Also I do not think Saba is being rude, she is just angry with herself and this is the way she is punishing herself.she feels responsible for her sister's death. One thing I do not get here is how Irtaza can fall in love with her, for him she was like a little sister, how can he now fall in love with his sister? I am not sure if I understand his character well. I really hope writers do justice to his character too, otherwise his love for Saman 'd look totally fake. I really hope writers have proper explanation. I also think Humayun did an amazing job as Mohid but here somehow I can not connect with Irtiza, may be he is also no fully convinced with the character development. Anyway I can not wait for next episode, actual story has started now, Precap is amazing, it feels like we are going to get some rocking episodes ahead.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is the first time I have seen the work of the actor who plays Irtiza . To be honest I did not like him in the beginning of the show but as the story is progressing , he is doing a good job specially this episode . He showed just the right amount of anger and also underplayed it perfectly .What I liked most is the way he is now showing authority and not putting up with any nonsense ...he has had enough of Saba , Safeer and also Safeer's mother ...he even told off Dadi Amma .
He has takes matters in his hands . I think Humayon understands Irtiza's state of mind very well .
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
f you like him you should watch dillagi :D