Bin Roye (Hum TV) - Humayun Saeed, Mahira Khan, Armeena Khan - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't think Saba is punishing herself... she thinks that she is being punished by God I think that is why she accepted what was being done to her.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

I don't think Saba is punishing herself... she thinks that she is being punished by God I think that is why she accepted what was being done to her.

I think so too.
She wants to stay married so she can stay away from Irtiza.
Mahira is doing well IMO but Humayun needs improvement
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahira ka ek hi style hai baat karne ka.. Khirad hi lagti hai har jaga 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I think so too.
She wants to stay married so she can stay away from Irtiza.

I agree this might be her reason. but begging your hubby to stay married to you, and making him hide your marriage from his wife and children , knowing that they had the right to know, and might feel upset . Also telling lies to your family. pretending that you are happy, are worse than confronting that one man whom you had crush on.😕
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
1101595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree this might be her reason. but begging your hubby to stay married to you, and making him hide your marriage from his wife and children , knowing that they had the right to know, and might feel upset . Also telling lies to your family. pretending that you are happy, are worse than confronting that one man whom you had crush on.😕

I don't think Saba is thinking right! She actually needs adult supervision! I think that's why irtiza will readily agree to marry her this time round! He has had enough of her BS!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NIKKII-KSG

I don't think Saba is thinking right! She actually needs adult supervision! I think that's why irtiza will readily agree to marry her this time round! He has had enough of her BS!

She had the support of her daadi all the time, na? yet she chose to hide her marriage truth from her. I agree , it is high time Irtiza takes her responsibility, coz she failed to behave like a responsible woman.
Also this marriage will make all of us happy. na?😆
1101595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

She had the support of her daadi all the time, na? yet she chose to hide her marriage truth from her. I agree , it is high time Irtiza takes her responsibility, coz she failed to behave like a responsible woman.
Also this marriage will make all of us happy. na?😆

U have no idea man! I have been waiting for their marriage like a mad woman!
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow I am going to use them 😳
1101595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aliya_begh

Wow I am going to use them 😳

Awww thanks