Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
good episode today , Irtiza's acting was good , he looked so angry but still very much in control of the situation . Dadi amma is a bit annoying at times .
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the precap. wow what a show...
Edited by cimba - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am officially watching this show now.😃 I loved last episode. Both Humayun and Mahira gave wonderful acting. Their sizzling chemistry is spot on. OMG , can't wait for next episode.
1101595 thumbnail
free 2 use

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in the precap, who was in saba's room, when she ran out? Was that her present husband? Because it didn't look like Irtiza.
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brainychild92

in the precap, who was in saba's room, when she ran out? Was that her present husband? Because it didn't look like Irtiza.

it was irtiza.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahira's acting and expressions are so flat. You bearly feel anything for Saba's character. Humayun was good.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Mahira's acting and expressions are so flat. You bearly feel anything for Saba's character. Humayun was good.

I loved her acting in last episode. but I didn't feel for her because of the stupidity of Saba. she suffered for no reason. yes. guilt is the reason. but accepting crap from such a useless hubby is more than a punishment, it makes you look like a woman which has no self respect. as a reasult Safeer started to think that she is using his name , to hide a relationship with a lover. 😲 what a shame! This is when I thought that Saba deserved what she got from Irtiza.😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like Irtiza's character in the show .
The actor looked old and did not have very good scenes before but now he is doing a good job .

Saba , I feel sorry for her a lot , but she is a bit strange ...there are other ways to ask for forgiveness from God ( because she feels guilty ) , giving so much power to people like Safeer and his disgusting mother is hardly a way to punish herself .
Look how these people ruined 3 other lives too (Safeer's wife and kids )
And I feel that Saba's biggest responsibility should be Saman's baby but she is totally ignoring the poor child .
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I like Irtiza's character in the show .

The actor looked old and did not have very good scenes before but now he is doing a good job .

Saba , I feel sorry for her a lot , but she is a bit strange ...there are other ways to ask for forgiveness from God ( because she feels guilty ) , giving so much power to people like Safeer and his disgusting mother is hardly a way to punish herself .
Look how these people ruined 3 other lives too (Safeer's wife and kids )
And I feel that Saba's biggest responsibility should be Saman's baby but she is totally ignoring the poor child .

Totally agree.😃 you highlighted tow important ways Saba could've took to get out of her guilt. she is shown praying to Allah. so she is seeking his forgiveness. but still she didn't help that baby.