Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
so all this was not n the movie..???
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was all of this in the novel? Or they will just drag the drama? I didn't like the last few episodes after Saman death
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Its not about good or bad of course from the beginning he has always wanted the best for her but his behavour just annoys me!

Hes never let her make decisions for herself and has always tried to control her life

I don't agree.. i don't think he wants to come across as controlling and as a "parent". As you say, he wants the best for her. And safeer clearly isnt..and its a pretty messed up situation..
But i feel like he's the one that has to do it.. because he still feels saba is that little child..who only listens to him.. so i think he has that in mind..
And with this divorce thing..he should push it..this IS where you become controlling. Doesn't saba have any self respect? She maybe too wounded to see the big picture..but I'm glad he is.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Salyanka

so all this was not n the movie..???

Alhamdulillah. the movie was long enough without having Saba/Safeer's marriage. 🥱
All of it is from the novel except Khelus part and Saman realizing Sabas feelings
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mary78613

SPOILER!

For those who want to know after Saba and Safeer get married, Safeer reveals the entire truth to Saba on the wedding night, after which she tells him that he is free from her side and can live with his first wife but she requests him to not end their relation. She does not want to take a divorce and go back to her old house where Irtiza is also living so Safeer leaves her in Pakistan and goes abroad but Irtiza starts having some doubts after a while and when he goes to America for a trip he checks up on Safeer and gets to know he is married and has a kid. After this he forces Saba to get a divorce (she is not willing to get one) and then declares that he and Saba would get married after which Saba insults him badly and rejects his proposal. She agrees when her mother's health deteriorates and it is her wish to see Saba settled with someone she trusts and that person is only Irtiza.

thank u Mary🤗

oh yes,another help! what happens to Maaz? after marriage Maaz is also with them? cause I didnt see him in the movie😕
...Jes... thumbnail

she later gets divorced from Safeer (i guess when his truth comes out in front of everyone)...she comes back home then her family starts pressurising her and irtiza to get married again...she will be hesitant but then later she agrees because Maaz needs her

thank u Hina🤗
...Jes... thumbnail

All of it is from the novel except Khelus part and Saman realizing Sabas feelings

@red: m so relieved that this happened
Yes Maaz will stay with them
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the spoiler. I was so confused.
Does anyone have the novel link? English please.

I haven't caught up with the drama yet. It annoyed me after the first few episodes. On how Saba is madly in love with Irtiza and he just discards her for her sister and then claims to love her/fall in love with her/always loved her in the end. Someone needs to hit him. Why don't dramas have nice leads? Ugh. Poor Saba.