Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
wake up guys she married Safeer already πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

^Thanks HinaπŸ€—

can I get a spoiler of.novel plz?

she later gets divorced from Safeer (i guess when his truth comes out in front of everyone)...she comes back home then her family starts pressurising her and irtiza to get married again...she will be hesitant but then later she agrees because Maaz needs her
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

wake up guys she married Safeer already πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I don't even watch the show. and jumped into the discussion like a fool..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

she later gets divorced from Safeer (i guess when his truth comes out in front of everyone)...she comes back home then her family starts pressurising her and irtiza to get married again...she will be hesitant but then later she agrees because Maaz needs her

Hinna! Put a spoiler warning
SPOILER!
And no she doesn't marry him because of Maaz. She marries him as it is her mother's dying wish.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

please do help then

.😳 btw ur name? 😳

My name is Mariam.and everyone calls me Mary here 😊
Should I tell you here or should I PM you?
mary78613 thumbnail
SPOILER!

For those who want to know after Saba and Safeer get married, Safeer reveals the entire truth to Saba on the wedding night, after which she tells him that he is free from her side and can live with his first wife but she requests him to not end their relation. She does not want to take a divorce and go back to her old house where Irtiza is also living so Safeer leaves her in Pakistan and goes abroad but Irtiza starts having some doubts after a while and when he goes to America for a trip he checks up on Safeer and gets to know he is married and has a kid. After this he forces Saba to get a divorce (she is not willing to get one) and then declares that he and Saba would get married after which Saba insults him badly and rejects his proposal. She agrees when her mother's health deteriorates and it is her wish to see Saba settled with someone she trusts and that person is only Irtiza.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Conveniently escape the spoiler.
I didn't know that Saba will get married to Safeer...
Poor Saba πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: mary78613

SPOILER!

For those who want to know after Saba and Safeer get married, Safeer reveals the entire truth to Saba on the wedding night, after which she tells him that he is free from her side and can live with his first wife but she requests him to not end their relation. She does not want to take a divorce and go back to her old house where Irtiza is also living so Safeer leaves her in Pakistan and goes abroad but Irtiza starts having some doubts after a while and when he goes to America for a trip he checks up on Safeer and gets to know he is married and has a kid. After this he forces Saba to get a divorce (she is not willing to get one) and then declares that he and Saba would get married after which Saba insults him badly and rejects his proposal. She agrees when her mother's health deteriorates and it is her wish to see Saba settled with someone she trusts and that person is only Irtiza.

whaaat...so he forces this on her too...yeh irtaza apne aap ko Saba ka boss kyun samajhta hai😑😑
this show pisses me off so bad
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

whaaat...so he forces this on her too...yeh irtaza apne aap ko Saba ka boss kyun samajhta hai😑😑
this show pisses me off so bad

Isn't this "force" good this time? I mean its the only decent thing to do.. Safeer is a fraud and she deserves someone better.. and thats Irtaza..

Sure he's not all that great. But he's right about safeer. She cannot stay with him like that..if we forget the whole guilt and bad duaa thing and look past that.. under these circumstances.. Saba would never want to live with him.
Its not about good or bad of course from the beginning he has always wanted the best for her but his behavour just annoys me!
Hes never let her make decisions for herself and has always tried to control her life