Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Personally i loved the breakdown scene. It gave me goosebumps. Mahira did a good job.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saba's emotional scenes are translated so so well by Mahira khan...she is the star of the show
The scene where she breaks down and the way she was looking at the mirror was so heart breaking...that really happens in real life too if you keep on tolerating something that hurts and pretend to be okay , a time comes when all our emotions explode in the worst way possible and the person breaks down , just like Saba did...all the way she was pretending to be fine but that Nikkah moment just hit her hard and she could not control herself 😭 😭

Btw the gifs on the last few pages are awesome

Originally posted by: mary78613

I guess the breakdown scene made more sense in the movie because they did not show gap between the engagement and shaadi.

I havent seen the movie but I also felt it was out of place in the show since she was fine just a moment ago but then it kinda makes sense too because Nikkah is the main thing
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I havent seen the movie but I also felt it was out of place in the show since she was fine just a moment ago but then it kinda makes sense too because Nikkah is the main thing

To me it made sense because that happens in reality too, atleast it happens with me, as i said before that if we keep on supressing our depressed feelings for a long time we explode with emotions even with a small triggering factor..and here it was Nikah which was like a life changing event so ya it made sense she could not control herself
Edited by fairi_88 - 7 years ago
1101595 thumbnail
made gifs on the breakdown scene! FREE 2 USE
1101595 thumbnail
here is a stacked gif
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Just watched episode 6. I didn't watch this show before. Mahira Khan did a wonderful job . I loved the song and her dancing with Adeel.
Not looking forward to this episode
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I've just watched the promo of episode 8.
Adnan Malik made a surprise appearance. it is lovely to see him with Mahira again.
1101595 thumbnail
I loved how happy Saba got when she heard Sanam was pregnant!! Awww!!
Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago