Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
From where Adeel Hussain came in the dance scene...
if it the scene is cut paste from the movie and Adeel Hussain is only in the movie... I have to watch the movie for Adeel... I like him dearly...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really liked Mahira's outfit though. She was very good when she breaks down. Downloading every episode as I go along, so annoyed they haven't yet released the DVD but then again I don't even know if the DVD will be released in UK or not...
1101595 thumbnail
made a new gif, free 2 use
Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
Only one good scene this week. Last weeks episode was more emotional.
Next week looks boring too
I hope Saman ka accident jaldi ho jaye
And pehli dafa Adeel acha laga 😆
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

And pehli dafa Adeel acha laga 😆

Adeel ka aur scene ana hai kya abi ? If yes then who is he ? Can't wait to know the story ..

No he just had a cameo in the song
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My feelings on the episode of this Sunday.
It was Saba (Mahira) based episode totally, and Mahira was awesome.

If i look at the episode as a whole it just wasnt built up correctly for the final breakdown of Saba.

In the 1st scene Saba tells her friend that loving Irtiza was her pagalpan and bewaqoofi.

Later we find out that the engagement lasted 4 months or so, that gives enough time to Saba to overcome and control her feelings for Irtiza.

We are shown no connection / interaction / friendship etc etc between Saba Irtiza during this period at all. This i feel should have been there to make Saba's breakdown after Nikkah meaningful and impactful.

They could have shown us some scenes like Irtiza and Saman going out for icecream and not taking Saba as they wanted t be alone together or whatever reason. Some things which just keep pinching Saba hurting her.

Even when ladies are looking at Samans wedding clothes Saba is missing when Irtiza walks in, i felt Sabas presence was needed there.

If the creatives are trying to show that Saba is keeping away from all marriage preparations then at least they could have shown a couple of scenes on that eg she is called to see the clothes but does not join them

What i am trying to say is that the creatives did not give us enough reason to believe in the breakdown of Saba after Nikkah.

If i look at the proposal scene and then Sabas crying to Dadi and her friend and then go straight to Nikkah scene, it will makes the breakdown after Nikkah more meaningful. But... If i look at it way it was shown, with Saba accepting Irtizas love for Saman and no connection between her and Irtiza for 4 to 5 months the breakdown after Nikkah was not needed.

Nikkah and breakdown as a stand alone scene Mahira was awesome

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i felt it was rushed journey of engagement to wedding. saba was not so convincing during her crying scene during wedding ,it felt more like over acting of Mogambo ... by Mahira. i feel when expectations are high its higher let down also ... mahira looked gorgeous on the next morning scene.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess the breakdown scene made more sense in the movie because they did not show gap between the engagement and shaadi.