Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101595 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I haven't made them but I can stank it for u!?

By the way what u think of my view on the last 15 mins of the movie!?
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

Please can u stack these 6 side by side

Thanks for your help.

Word Count: 0

d3c3nt thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIKKII-KSG

I just watched the last 15 minutes of the film BIN ROYE in a bad print on YOUTUBE! And it was sheer brilliance!! I have not experienced something so amazing and enriching in terms of entertainment in Indian, American or pakistani tv shows or movies!! I felt so many emotions at once! The intensity, the love, the sorrow etc. Kudos to the brilliant screenplay, writing, direction and acting of the two leads!! Mahira Khan is sheer brilliance and so is the hero!! Their eyes speak!! I have not experienced such amazing chemistry between two leads ever! And believe me, I am not much of a writer, but whatever I have seen of the show and the movie has forced me to write such a long paragraph!! Truly kudos! Such amazing work! Wish more films and TV shows could be as enriching as this!

I have also watched only the horrible print on youtube.

I agree with you, I am just going to be waiting for Saba and Irtiza to come together on screen again.

SPOILER
as per the novel Saman Irtiza will shift to US and Saba will visit them there, then they will come back here and Saman will die and we will get to see Saba Irtiza.
END SPOILER

Mahira has an opportunity to perform all shades in this character, we have seen her happy go lucky, in love teenager, and now we are seeing her hurt and pain, and we will also get to see her anger, her hate, her indifference, her control her

As we discussed earlier MK and HS scenes are a treat to watch and i am a fan of both so love their scenes together, and their scenes emotionally connect, so i think not only the last 15 minutes but after SPOILER Saman dies END SPOILER every scene of theirs will be emotionally charged as can be seen by the promos.

Did u watch the part of the movie where Irtiza marries Saba its there on youtube.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-vtICSInM[/YOUTUBE]

1101595 thumbnail

I have also watched only the horrible print on youtube.

I agree with you, I am just going to be waiting for Saba and Irtiza to come together on screen again.

SPOILER
as per the novel Saman Irtiza will shift to US and Saba will visit them there, then they will come back here and Saman will die and we will get to see Saba Irtiza.
END SPOILER

Mahira has an opportunity to perform all shades in this character, we have seen her happy go lucky, in love teenager, and now we are seeing her hurt and pain, and we will also get to see her anger, her hate, her indifference, her control her

As we discussed earlier MK and HS scenes are a treat to watch and i am a fan of both so love their scenes together, and their scenes emotionally connect, so i think not only the last 15 minutes but after SPOILER Saman dies END SPOILER every scene of theirs will be emotionally charged as can be seen by the promos.

Did u watch the part of the movie where Irtiza marries Saba its there on youtube.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-vtICSInM[/YOUTUBE]

Yes I watched the scene before the culmination, again such an impressive and amazing scene! Irtiza's anger, his uninhibited right over Saba in this scene is brilliant beyond words! It is obvious how much he cares for her! One can also define it as love, but he just did not see her as a life partner!
1101595 thumbnail
here u go, made the stacked version

Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
d3c3nt thumbnail
Thanks a lot, May i please ask another favor, can u stack the 1st 5, the ones with the text one below the other for avatar, please. Thanks.

1101595 thumbnail

Thanks a lot, May i please ask another favor, can u stack the 1st 5, the ones with the text one below the other for avatar, please. Thanks.

So u mean u want the gif with no text at the top!?
d3c3nt thumbnail
No i want only the 5 with the text, otherwise it will become too long so just leave the last 1 out, thanks. Sorry for the trouble
1101595 thumbnail

No i want only the 5 with the text, otherwise it will become too long so just leave the last 1 out, thanks. Sorry for the trouble

ok sure, or u know what I have another solution too! I have made a short gif using these 6 gifs too, i just cut the length of the first one see if that works for u?
Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
1101595 thumbnail
the duration of this gif is short, due to the first gif being cut short, tell me if this works for u??