Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sameera_12

Mahira stole the show yesterday! 👏

Love this! <3
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

Do u think he will realize he may find a change but dont think he will associate it with love in the movie dadi makes him realize it

*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*
In the movie they didn't show this track of Saba going to visit Saman and Irtiza so they couldn't show Irtiza noticing any changes in her behavior. He might not know why she is behaving differently but he does notice the change when she visits them.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

In yesterdays only Mahira was the 1 that really conveyed to me what she was going thru
Agree about HS n Armeena but i loved HS n Mahira balcony scene for me that was better than the proposal scene

@red word! I don't know why, maybe it's Armeena's expressions but that balcony scene had more feels in it than the actual confession scene, I was smiling all over even knowing what was coming up, balcony scene was one of the best since the start I feel ❤️
Edited by The_Imane - 7 years ago
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

@red word! I don't know why, maybe it's Armeena's expressions but that balcony scene had more feels in it than the actual confession scene, I was smiling all over even knowing what was coming up, balcony scene was one of the best since the start I feel ❤️

I m glad we got hug
1101595 thumbnail
I just watched the last 15 minutes of the film BIN ROYE in a bad print on YOUTUBE! And it was sheer brilliance!! I have not experienced something so amazing and enriching in terms of entertainment in Indian, American or pakistani tv shows or movies!! I felt so many emotions at once! The intensity, the love, the sorrow etc. Kudos to the brilliant screenplay, writing, direction and acting of the two leads!! Mahira Khan is sheer brilliance and so is the hero!! Their eyes speak!! I have not experienced such amazing chemistry between two leads ever! And believe me, I am not much of a writer, but whatever I have seen of the show and the movie has forced me to write such a long paragraph!! Truly kudos! Such amazing work! Wish more films and TV shows could be as enriching as this!
Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
Was the Nikkah scene in the movie the same? Did she break down after the wedding or during it?
d3c3nt thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Was the Nikkah scene in the movie the same? Did she break down after the wedding or during it?

Spoiler
I think it will b the same
She stands at the side listens to qabool hai being said and as soon as irtiza saman sign she runs to her room and breaks down
End spoiler
Edited by d3c3nt - 7 years ago
d3c3nt thumbnail

These r beautiful have u made them i need some stacked if possible