Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101595 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mahira Khan is such a brilliant actress!! So frikin good!!
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yesterdays episode was sad. I just wish they would have taken the drama a bit slower than the movie. Just saw the horrible print movie on youtube and have read the novel.
Some things that i would have liked to see.

1. After Dadi and her friend explained to her about Irtiza Saman, I would have liked to see her keep the ILU card in a drawer (as a memory) and gather strength to go give Irtiza his birthday present.

2. A little more time and depth between Dadi / Saba conversation.

3. Irtiza and specially Saman sharing details of her shopping future plans etc with her. Things hurting her but not giving her time to feel the hurt or cry, which will lead to the ultimate breakdown after Nikkah.

4. Mehndi function in which maybe Saman tells Saba to write Irtizas name on her hand, like something to show that Irtiza was hers and she has given him to Saman.

I think by the 10th episode Saman may die and i am waiting to watch Saba Irtiza after that.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True. They should have explored Saba's emotions in detail. Also, Saba and Irtiza's relation needed more screen time. *Spoiler Alert Start* I think this is the most important point in the story where they could have laid the foundation for the future events to come aka Irtiza's eventual confession to Saba. *Spoiler Alert End* I understand that at this point Irtiza might not have any romantic feelings towards Saba (or maybe he does not realize his true feelings) but they should have shown that Saba is still the most important person in his life or as important as Saman. Currently I am not getting that feeling, Saba is totally forgotten...and this is the same problem I felt in the novel as well *Spoiler Alert* and this is why it was difficult for me to believe when Irtiza said "saba tum sai tou mera rooh ka rishta hai blah blah blah'...I couldn't buy it and I think this is the same problem I am going to get in the drama as well.
d3c3nt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

True. They should have explored Saba's emotions in detail. Also, Saba and Irtiza's relation needed more screen time. *Spoiler Alert Start* I think this is the most important point in the story where they could have laid the foundation for the future events to come aka Irtiza's eventual confession to Saba. *Spoiler Alert End* I understand that at this point Irtiza might not have any romantic feelings towards Saba (or maybe he does not realize his true feelings) but they should have shown that Saba is still the most important person in his life or as important as Saman. Currently I am not getting that feeling, Saba is totally forgotten...and this is the same problem I felt in the novel as well *Spoiler Alert* and this is why it was difficult for me to believe when Irtiza said "saba tum sai tou mera rooh ka rishta hai blah blah blah'...I couldn't buy it and I think this is the same problem I am going to get in the drama as well.

i agree with you 100%.

After meeting Saman Irtiza is just ignoring Saba as though she does not exist. Even in yesterdays episode where they showed the engagement, it would have been nice to see Irtiza giving attention to Saba, trying to talk to her when she was sitting next to Saman and accidentally coming close to Saman that way, Instead of just ignoring her. Such small things will make the dialog shown in the promos "Mujhe aitaraf karne do ke mein ne hamesha tum se mohabbat ki hai" more meaningful.

They should have given 1 more happy episode after the 1st epi, showing more of Saba Irtiza and their relationship.

Even the dialogues do not touch you heart so much. I am comparing this to Dil Lagi where everyone was just superb as so were the dialogues. The way Anmols mother explained things to her or made her do things was needed between Dadi and Saba here to form a good basis.

Mahira is awesome as Saba and she is conveying her feelings for Irtiza brilliantly.

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. Irtiza has totally sidelined Saba. I believe he has taken her for granted too much. When you have been getting a person's whole attention all your life and suddenly they sideline you, it must feel really really BAD!

SPOILER
Once his new shaadi ka bhoot wears off and Saba goes and lives with Mr and Mrs. Irtiza in their lovely house, that is when Irtiza will notice the changes in her behavior but wouldn't be able to understand why she has changed so much. Some unconscious part of him will tell him that maybe she has feelings for him but he will immediately discard the idea.
Edited by mary78613 - 7 years ago
Damn Mahira nailed it yesterday!
The pace of this drama is too good. It doesnt drag at all
I loved how strong she acted in front of everyone and the way she breaks down in front of the dadi :(
I really love Saba and Samans sisterly bond too...I wish Saba had shared her feelings
My fav scene was the scene between Saman and Saba when Saman talks about Irtaza and Saba is like kya bataogi mujhe, I know him inside out! Man that was beautiful! <3
The precap is scary :(
BTW Humayun and Armeena looked expressionless in this episode.
d3c3nt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I agree. Irtiza has totally sidelined Saba. I believe he has taken her for granted too much. When you have been getting a person's whole attention all your life and suddenly they sideline you, it must feel really really BAD!

SPOILER
Once his new shaadi ka bhoot wears off and Saba goes and lives with Mr and Mrs. Irtiza in their lovely house, that is when Irtiza will notice the changes in her behavior but wouldn't be able to understand why she has changed so much. Some unconscious part of him will tell him that maybe she has feelings for him but he will immediately discard the idea.

Do u think he will realize he may find a change but dont think he will associate it with love in the movie dadi makes him realize it
Edited by d3c3nt - 7 years ago
d3c3nt thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Damn Mahira nailed it yesterday!

The pace of this drama is too good. It doesnt drag at all
I loved how strong she acted in front of everyone and the way she breaks down in front of the dadi :(
I really love Saba and Samans sisterly bond too...I wish Saba had shared her feelings
My fav scene was the scene between Saman and Saba when Saman talks about Irtaza and Saba is like kya bataogi mujhe, I know him inside out! Man that was beautiful! <3
The precap is scary :(
BTW Humayun and Armeena looked expressionless in this episode.

In yesterdays only Mahira was the 1 that really conveyed to me what she was going thru
Agree about HS n Armeena but i loved HS n Mahira balcony scene for me that was better than the proposal scene

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Mahira stole the show yesterday! 👏
1101595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameera_12

Mahira stole the show yesterday! 👏

nice siggy! By the way do u like KSG and Shilpa? or just KASH? sorry if I have already asked u before xx