Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ZadayKiDaig

I know they are cousins, but since they grew up together, does Irtiza think of her as sister? He obviously doesnt treat her as equal, so he definetely does not think of her as friend. But this makes their later relation awkward. What do you think of Irtiza's feelings for Saba at this time frame?

I think he probably takes her like a young pampered spoilt sister the friend zone is definitely not there like you said and i don't think he has any romantic feelings either (don't think he has even thought of her in that way given how she is bachi types or had that introspection ) but then how he takes her is not clear to Saba (or us viewers) and that's what is probably causing the mess🤔.
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: friends_rock

she said she was sorry😆

Haha but she needs to give irtiza some space
hes not even ignoring her or anything so she shouldnt even be upset
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how the story would have turned out, if Saba had mentioned to Saman that she likes Irtiza and she should lay low and back off.

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel for Saba I really do that poor girl the emotional inner turmoil that she's facing I think mahira has done a really good job putting it across on screen I'm totally team Saba and actually feel annoyed with saman and logically speaking saba is a spoilt brat who thinks of irtiza as her property she has misread their relation but hats off to mahira for making me feel for Saba !!!!!
I wish Saba did convey her feelings to Saman at least instead of hurting everyone around her.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP1iHsMIG3M[/YOUTUBE]
...❤️

Word Count: 1

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: halifax004

I wonder how the story would have turned out, if Saba had mentioned to Saman that she likes Irtiza and she should lay low and back off.

But what would be the point when she knows Irtiza has the same feelings. Even if Saman backed off Irtiza wouldn't have.
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mary78613

But what would be the point when she knows Irtiza has the same feelings. Even if Saman backed off Irtiza wouldn't have.

If Saman backed off, then Irtiza eventually wouldn't have pursued her. Oh well, it's okay we still know that Saba and Irtiza do end up together, amidst all the drama which occurs in between them. But still it was just a thought. It also could be Saba was too shocked and troubled to confess her love and therefore chickened out. Since one sided love always, leaves someone's heart broken.
Edited by halifax004 - 7 years ago
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Made a VM on Saba Irtiza
On OST of Izn-e-Rukhsat. A Geo TV drama. Izn-e-Rukhsat means permission to leave.

Hope u like it

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES81H1OGEAk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

i wish they had given us another good episode of Saba Irtiza moments as now on it will all be heartbreak, hurt, anger, hate and crying till the last moments of the last episode.

Edited by d3c3nt - 7 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Haha but she needs to give irtiza some space
hes not even ignoring her or anything so she shouldnt even be upset

Nooo i felt bad for Saman only in the scene where she said you didn't even eat my sandwiches Saba and ignored me while studying i even cried when they hugged.Except that i sooo felt for Saba,she loves him so dearly so deeply and its such a tough task for her to share him like this with some one and that too when she knows she is losing him.Mahira did a fantastic job.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago