Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Feeling so bad for Saba! Irtiza has just sidelined her. He is literally after Saman now.

Yes feeling bad and sad for Saba. She has realized within herself that Irtiza maybe loves Saman and with Saman around he does not care for her feelings at all. She is overly possessive of Irtiza and uptil now she has not shared Irtiza with anyone.

Twice in todays epi it was mentioned that Irtiza will marry and his wife have problems with Saba's attitude.

Its going at a good pace, maybe next week she will find out that Irtiza tells his feelings to Saman, they also introduced safeer today.

The only thing i did not like so far the the use of Bin Kahe Suno O Yara song in bits and peices, they used a part when Irtiza was leaving US and was with Saman and a part today.

I would have liked the song to be for Irtiza / Saba only as shown in the video we have on youtube. Seeing the song in bits and pieces is taking the impact out of the song for me.

I hated Saba in this episode. I felt more bad for Saman.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is it me or does anyone else here also feel that Irtiza is kind of wrong here for not realizing how saba would feel with his inclination towards Saman since Saba's obsession for him has been fanned by him only over the years he should have noticed realized where Saba's obsession would lead to and should have somewhere at somept drawn the fine line between them or had an open conversation, somewhat his obliviousness to it and rather that continued fanning of it seemed odd considering he doesnt have feelings for her or may be i am just thinking too much 🥱
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I hated Saba in this episode. I felt more bad for Saman.

she said she was sorry😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RD-

Is it me or does anyone else here also feel that Irtiza is kind of wrong here for not realizing how saba would feel with his inclination towards Saman since Saba's obsession for him has been fanned by him only over the years he should have noticed realized where Saba's obsession would lead to and should have somewhere at somept drawn the fine line between them or had an open conversation, somewhat his obliviousness to it and rather that continued fanning of it seemed odd considering he doesnt have feelings for her or may be i am just thinking too much 🥱

I agree. Irtiza is at fault here. He should realise how his actions would affect Saba. But unfortunately, he is in his own lala land now that he is in love with Saman.

There should have been boundaries and limits set. If you get the full attention of a person all your life and one day, someone else comes and takes all the attention away. It would really hurt. For Saba, Irtiza has been hers from day 1. I guess even if I was in Saba's place I would have reacted the way she did in today's episode.
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I felt so bad for Saba and I guess I'll keep feeling bad for her because even if she hated the fact that saman is there and is getting all of Irtiza's attention she still loves her and she feels sorry for misbehaving with her. Sab irtiza ki galti
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think he feels saba as a pampered little girl of the household. i highly doubt he feels any romantic type of feel for saba.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

The only thing i did not like so far the the use of Bin Kahe Suno O Yara song in bits and peices, they used a part when Irtiza was leaving US and was with Saman and a part today.

I searched on Youtube for the song..it is really very sweet! Awesome visuals! Loved Mahira's red sari. I love the chemistry between Irtiza Saba.

In yesterday's episode, starting from their breakfast with Sanam, till Irtiza went to drop off Sanam to her friends place, I felt soo sad for Saba, poor her, she loves him so much, how can he not know? He is so oblivious to Saba's feeling. Even though he asked Saba first what she wanted from Singapore, it was so clear, he wanted to know what he could do for Sanam.
I cant wait for Saba/Irtiza track to start!
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: -RD-

Is it me or does anyone else here also feel that Irtiza is kind of wrong here for not realizing how saba would feel with his inclination towards Saman since Saba's obsession for him has been fanned by him.

I know they are cousins, but since they grew up together, does Irtiza think of her as sister? He obviously doesnt treat her as equal, so he definetely does not think of her as friend. But this makes their later relation awkward. What do you think of Irtiza's feelings for Saba at this time frame?
rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Where can I watch the episode #4? I searched on youtube but none of the videos are available online; everything said that the video is not available in my country (USA) due to copyright issues.

Is this only for BR or all the HUM TV shows?