Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Salyanka

just wondering.. did they just copy paste the eid wale scenes from the movie ?? coz the screen quality just got better and then back to normal tv screen color. later one..
and did they show their childhood in the movie..

i havent seen the movie yet.. thts why im asking..
i cant find d dvd either.. nor is it online

They just copy pasted the Eid scenes from the movie. In the movie, there were no childhood scenes.

Yes they purposely did not let the DVD release so that everyone would watch the drama.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bees Saal.. so Saman in twenty-ish.. and Saba is 18-19 ish? Seriously? Only downfall to this story so far... oh and the brother.. is he older and by how much? Then wouldn't he know about Saman being his biological sister? That is unless they had kids year after another... I mean Irteza remembers...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnks
i tried to find the movie .. but was not lucky enough..

Originally posted by: mary78613

They just copy pasted the Eid scenes from the movie. In the movie, there were no childhood scenes.

Yes they purposely did not let the DVD release so that everyone would watch the drama.

d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Bees Saal.. so Saman in twenty-ish.. and Saba is 18-19 ish? Seriously? Only downfall to this story so far... oh and the brother.. is he older and by how much? Then wouldn't he know about Saman being his biological sister? That is unless they had kids year after another... I mean Irteza remembers...

Irtiza was 8 years old so he does remember saman being adopted, but zafar must have just been 1 or 2 years at that time as he is the oldest of the 3 siblings, then saman and maybe after saman was given saba was born. So neither Zafar nor Saba know of Saman being their real sister.

Edited by d3c3nt - 7 years ago
The movie hasnt come on dvd yet
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Humayun is way too good! 👏 This has gotta be my favourite after dillagi.. I'm loving Saba & Irtiza's chemistry. I've just made my first 2 VMs on them by taking most of the scenes from the movie. And waiting for them to air in the drama.
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OWPgGkkUuU8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=G7C2ghhnQ6c[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ayshax - 7 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Their age time lines are all screwed up 😆
From the movie I know Saba is 21 years old, Saman is 1 year older so she should be 22. Irtiza is in his early 30's (Dadi mentioned it in the 1st episode).
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshax

Humayun is way too good! 👏 This has gotta be my favourite after dillagi.. I'm loving Saba & Irtiza's chemistry. I've just made my first 2 VMs on them by taking most of the scenes from the movie. And waiting for them to air in the drama.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OWPgGkkUuU8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=G7C2ghhnQ6c[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely VMs. Love all the scenes
Do make more!
Wasnt Saman meant to be the same age as Irtiza in the novel?
Seems like a he has a tendency to fall for younger girls in the show 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Feeling so bad for Saba! Irtiza has just sidelined her. He is literally after Saman now.