Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode was good. I was surprised how kinda easily Saba agreed to let Irtaza go for a whole two years.I mean i know he had to go anyway and she did react but i thought she's gonna create a big fuss out of it but she reacted much less than expected. May be she listens to whatever Irtaza says so thats why ...anyway..
I feel reeeaallyy bad for Saba.Poor girl doesn't know she is in for so much pain and hurt.Her heart is gonna break really bad and all that intensity is waiting for her.

Damn It left us cliff hanging,the real story begins next week .How family and Irtaza are gonna react when they find out Saba's feeling.Too many damn days are left for next episode.

Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lovefk

I find that the whole timeline where ages are concerned is pretty messed up considering the actors are obviously older than what they're supposed to be at this point in the story!! But I guess next episode onwards it won't be so awkward cuz the 2 years would have passed! Other than looking much younger than mahira armeena is a little emotion less as well like she's trying so hard

I remember when the news first came outabout this show, everyone was complaining about the cast not being suitable.
I always try to avoid Armeena shows since she cant act.
Oh well at least pace is good

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I remember when the news first came outabout this show, everyone was complaining about the cast not being suitable.
I always try to avoid Armeena shows since she cant act.
Oh well at least pace is good

armeenas gonna end up dying right very soon??!! Armeenas just a pretty face who can't act sort of like Katrina kaif lol first name that popped in my head
Edited by lovefk - 7 years ago
Katrina is way better than her :P
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why was this movie turned into a drama? Not that I am complaining, it is good for viewers like me who were not able to watch the movie. But why did the makers decide to bring this back as a drama? Is it because the movie did not make a good business.
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: halifax004

Why was this movie turned into a drama? Not that I am complaining, it is good for viewers like me who were not able to watch the movie. But why did the makers decide to bring this back as a drama? Is it because the movie did not make a good business.

It was originally the drama that was shot and then the idea of movie kicked in and they made the movie cutting in short!! The drama had to come out anyway...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

the other reason why Armeena look young is because she's short while Mahira is tall.
and yes Mahira does look very pretty, she's one of those actresses who look comfortable without makeup.

mahira look much more pretty wid no makeup
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hey Jes! :D

Yes the episode is up already

Hey Hina🤗

Yup watched😉
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Hey Jes, what's up??

Hey Tanu🤗 glad to find u here :D

loving the drama..specially Saba! Mann she is love.
...Jes... thumbnail
So it was a drama first and then they decided to make a movie out of it?😕 or vice versa?