Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Dil nahi bhara pehle scene say?🤔

Dil maange more
576281 thumbnail
Did they pick up some frames from the actual movie or is it just me?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Did they pick up some frames from the actual movie or is it just me?

Yes they did and it's so obvious
But I'm glad I didn't watched the film so for me it's all fresh and I enjoyed the first episode.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe laga tha Ki saba and saman real sisters hain[/QUOTE
They are real sister's. Saman (i believe) is the eldest sibling.. and when zafar was born.. the kid's maamu and mami adopted saman from them.. because she could never become a mother herself.. and then mamu wouldn't agree to adopting just anyone.. but he agreed with his own niece..

And Saman upon a visit.. overheard her real mom n mami talk about it. I think that's why Saman is so calm and mature in nature.. opossed to Saba's wild personality..
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Thanks for clearing my doubt 😊

Word Count: 0

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am the only one who feels mahira needs to be given some lip balm boy her lips are in serious need of some treatment! She owned saba though like wow wow wow she's such a natural I'm so impressed there's not even an ounce of effort or pretence when she's acting !!! Already feeling for saba though also people who have read the book seen the movie saba and irtiza end up together right??
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes its not boring at all. I have even forgotten a lot of scenes from the movie as it has been so long since I watched it.😆
I guess that was the whole point of airing the drama so late. Majority hasn't watched the movie anyways..

Yes the movie is forgotten now 😃 i watched the horrible print on net, not in cinema...so nevertheless the drama is a visual treat for me..
And truely it was the best time to air this drama as Humayun has gotten so much hype after Dillagi too 😳
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Just by the way guys this cheesiness will only last for 2-3 episodesthen there is all super serious stuff, so enjoy while it lasts.😆

Lol yeah wen the serious phase will start we will miss the cheesy stuff 😆 im enjoying the cute scenes because we know that they are just for few episodes
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

It's like alvida because Sameera fazal stole Farhat ishtiaqs story.
It was all over social media how Sameera fazal copied bin roye.

Yeah thats Alvida's luck that it got aired before Bin roye, only those who had read the novel realised at that time that Alvida is copied alot from bin roye...now that bin roye is airing after alvida has already aired ppl will think that bin roye is copied from alvida 😆 too bad though
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes the movie is forgotten now 😃 i watched the horrible print on net, not in cinema...so nevertheless the drama is a visual treat for me..
And truely it was the best time to air this drama as Humayun has gotten so much hype after Dillagi too 😳

+1

Word Count: 1