Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes that is her character. Her extreme obsession is what the story is all about.
Lol yes it kind of is! The basic plot is the same but BR has a better storyline.

It's like alvida because Sameera fazal stole Farhat ishtiaqs story.
It was all over social media how Sameera fazal copied bin roye.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

They are shown to be in Pakistan right ? That chand rat song was good and all except that we don't have such chand rats over here, with girls and guys dancing like that in streetsπŸ˜†

Exactly, I was like hain!!!!
Yeh chand raat kahan hoti hai?
Hamein bhi to pata chale πŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

If this is a movie which is being converted into a drama then are they adding new scenes? How will this be done?

I watched the first episode and how haunting is the first scene?? I loved the effect of that 2 minute scene...
the episode was very good. The little saba looks similar to mahira so good casting call...The setting and everything is so grand..i really liked it.
The story looks interesting but who is this guy playing the hero? The younger version was so good but this humayun guy can't seem to actπŸ˜•...everybody in the cast is so good but this guy really dampens the mood..wish it was a different hero..

Anyways, this drama looks promising overall..

Me too.I actually loveeed the younger version of ML.Found him so cute and natural.i havn't seen any work of Humayon saeed as such except in the last few scenes of dam.I also felt his performance was lacking something but the resemblance to his younger version was so there.Same is the case of younger and grown up Saba. Just a few scenes in a single episode and those younger versions have grown on me and I am already missing them. And I hope HS's performance will look better in future.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Exactly, I was like hain!!!!
Yeh chand raat kahan hoti hai?
Hamein bhi to pata chale πŸ˜†

I felt relieved seeing the rain scene and a few other scenes turning out to be dream thoughts only.Otherwise it would have looked too damn of a fake image of a society.it obviously doesn't happen anywhere here πŸ˜†
I am actually eager for the intense stuff
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I am actually eager for the intense stuff

Dil nahi bhara pehle scene say?πŸ€”
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm looking forward to Saba-Saman scenes. ❀️ There were none in the movie.. as far as I remember. I would love to see them bond, before everything goes downhill between them.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Mujhe laga tha Ki saba and saman real sisters hain
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Mujhe laga tha Ki saba and saman real sisters hain

Aren't they sisters? I thought they are, one is adopted by mamu.

-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

The one thing that impressed me above all in the movie was how visually stunning it was I didn't think the drama would be as visually stunning as watching the movie in cinemas was, but boy I was wrong! The scenes looked so beautiful on my TV screen, I missed a few dialogues in the process and had to rewind it πŸ˜† I'm such a sucker for cinematography!

IkR samee! The cinematography is brilliant I was in awe throughout
I missed so many dialogues too ek toh I was so tired that day uppar se I was just so distracted (in a positive way) how stunning everything looked <3
might watch some scenes again