Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
The problem with bin roye is when it was a movie it looked like a drama and now when it is a drama it is looking like a movie LOL.
But i loved it anyway,if not loved then i really liked it because i haven't watched the movie.Although i guessed the whole story from the very first scene.
And i really loved the childhood part,the affection they tried to show b/w the two was so cute and welcoming.I love when guys listen to every thing 😆 And i really wanted to see much more of childhood but its already over. Over all i am really excited for coming stuff,except their weird voice modulation,its annoying.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Lol it isnt that boring, the movie is quite old now... 😆

Yes its not boring at all. I have even forgotten a lot of scenes from the movie as it has been so long since I watched it.😆
I guess that was the whole point of airing the drama so late. Majority hasn't watched the movie anyways..

mary78613 thumbnail
There were about 4 songs in total in the movie. I don't think its going to take up a lot of screen time.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

Thank god I never got a chance to watch the movie cause of obvious reason hahahahaha 😆
but loved the first epi a lot, I didn't expected this but I loved Mahira and Humayun they look nice together.

things that i loved :
The cast, screenplay, locations, adding song in the drama, the first epi went fast, story looks promising.

things which I didn't like:

Dadis lecture how Irtiza used to play with Saba gave me such a behan bhai wali feeling
Saba obsession was too much at times but maybe that's her character.

btw I don't know why but this look like better version of Alvida.

Yes that is her character. Her extreme obsession is what the story is all about.
Lol yes it kind of is! The basic plot is the same but BR has a better storyline.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ I do agree, this has a very movie like feeling to it but I kind of really like that

Me too. I don't mind the filmi-ness at all 😆
When they made the film everyone said that it looks more like a drama and now when it has been released as a drama everyone is saying it looks like a movie. Kisi haal mein khush nahi hai 😆
Haan cuz its actually true lol
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mary78613

There were about 4 songs in total in the movie. I don't think its going to take up a lot of screen time.

They are shown to be in Pakistan right ? That chand rat song was good and all except that we don't have such chand rats over here, with girls and guys dancing like that in streets 😆
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

They are shown to be in Pakistan right ? That chand rat song was good and all except that we don't have such chand rats over here, with girls and guys dancing like that in streets 😆

Lol ya! The other songs are less cheesy 😆 well, except O Yaara! But its beautifully shot.

Hahaha! Obviously not. The songs had to have a filmy touch because it was part of a commercial movie.
Edited by mary78613 - 7 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Just by the way guys this cheesiness will only last for 2-3 episodes then there is all super serious stuff, so enjoy while it lasts. 😆
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If this is a movie which is being converted into a drama then are they adding new scenes? How will this be done?
I watched the first episode and how haunting is the first scene?? I loved the effect of that 2 minute scene...
the episode was very good. The little saba looks similar to mahira so good casting call...The setting and everything is so grand..i really liked it.
The story looks interesting but who is this guy playing the hero? The younger version was so good but this humayun guy can't seem to act😕...everybody in the cast is so good but this guy really dampens the mood..wish it was a different hero..

Anyways, this drama looks promising overall..