Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

That was beautiful. I could do without the songs; at the same time, since I haven't seen the movie, I don't think I'll mind it too much.

At the one scene, where the parrot is writing something.. what does it say. It gets Saba upset/irritated and Irtiza has fun with it. My urdu reading skills are horrible...lol

Over all, I enjoyed it. The beginning was really good when she hears Saman's words... Umm, so was this scene not shown in the movie or did it come afterwords? Are their more childhood scenes or was that the last time she saw little Saman and mamoo/mami? Just curious of the differences in the movie and the show.

I don't exactly remember what the card said but it was something like "aapke 6 bache honge" 😆

I saw the movie around 1.5 years ago so I have forgotten a lot of scenes. I am not sure about the first scene but the other post leap scenes in the drama were there in the movie. The difference in the movie and the show would be that there will be a lot of additional tracks and story line and more of Saba and Irtiza's story because they are the main leads at the end of the day. All the scenes from the 1.5 hour movie would be included in the show too.

I don't think there would be more childhood scenes. They will concentrate on the post leap story now.
Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

The kid actor are great! Such beautiful visuals. This drama must be very expensive!

Is ther a scene in the novel when Irtiza slaps Saba?

Yes there is.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The character of Saba as a kid is annoying as hell lol

In the scene where she's having a popsicle, all I could concentrate on is how the popsicle is dripping LOL. Can't stand that.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

I don't exactly remember what the card said but it was something like "aapke 6 bache honge" 😆

I saw the movie around 1.5 years ago so I have forgotten a lot of scenes. I am not sure about the first scene but the other post leap scenes in the drama were there in the movie. The difference in the movie and the show would be that there will be a lot of additional tracks and story line and more of Saba and Irtiza's story because they are the main leads at the end of the day. All the scenes from the 1.5 hour movie would be included in the show too.

I don't think there would be more childhood scenes. They will concentrate on the post leap story now.

@bold - Yes, it was there in the movie as well.. but it came later on. They didn't start with it. The film started with Chan Chareya playing...and the whole eid prep going on.
That scene came at the 2nd part of the film.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Was it just me or did younger version of Saba look way older than Zafar and Saman? 😳
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Finally watched the episode. Nice start.😳 . But young saba was very irritating and young Irtiza was a darling 😳
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

The character of Saba as a kid is annoying as hell lol

In the scene where she's having a popsicle, all I could concentrate on is how the popsicle is dripping LOL. Can't stand that.

OMG! I thought I was the only one. I couldn't concentrate on the dialogues because of the dripping popsicle. 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
A special mention for one of my favorite scenes in the episode where the young Irtiza makes Saba's braid. This scene was in the novel and I always wanted to see it on screen. That was just too cute
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Was it just me or did younger version of Saba look way older than Zafar and Saman? 😳

Haha! Yes she did. The other two kids were so tiny 😆
The child who played Zafar is Momina Duraid's real son.

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

She definitely looked a lot older than Saman