Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

The show starts with Saba and Irtiza reaching a house and Saba (Mahira) enters it slowly recalling her sister's words and she gets completely out of control and Irtiza holds her and shakes her to make her come back to her senses.

Then childhood scenes starts..
Saba gets angry when she hears some girl gets the same grade as Irtiza. She is completely spoiled by Irtiza.

which words by her sister?
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Haven't watched the episode yet ,will watch it tomorrow
im glad they grew u in the first episode! childhood scenes are boring...i want intense stuff :P
thanks for the updates maryyy!
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good episode. I dont like songs in TV shows so baring that I liked the bonding b.w Irtiza and Saba.
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

which words by her sister?

When saman told Saba how her house was and how much irtaza loves her and all that
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The one thing that impressed me above all in the movie was how visually stunning it was I didn't think the drama would be as visually stunning as watching the movie in cinemas was, but boy I was wrong! The scenes looked so beautiful on my TV screen, I missed a few dialogues in the process and had to rewind it 😆 I'm such a sucker for cinematography!
I still need to watchhh
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was beautiful. I could do without the songs; at the same time, since I haven't seen the movie, I don't think I'll mind it too much.
At the one scene, where the parrot is writing something.. what does it say. It gets Saba upset/irritated and Irtiza has fun with it. My urdu reading skills are horrible...lol

Over all, I enjoyed it. The beginning was really good when she hears Saman's words... Umm, so was this scene not shown in the movie or did it come afterwords? Are their more childhood scenes or was that the last time she saw little Saman and mamoo/mami? Just curious of the differences in the movie and the show.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

The kid actor are great! Such beautiful visuals. This drama must be very expensive!
Is ther a scene in the novel when Irtiza slaps Saba?

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Didn't watch the movie but first episode was just wow.
Big budget drama..
I liked all churi market..Missing back home chaand raat.. last minute shopping!

Welcome Mahira after long time!
Edited by Neel_M - 8 years ago