Bin Roye (Hum TV) - Humayun Saeed, Mahira Khan, Armeena Khan - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Yeh tumne khudi assume kar liya? Can you read everyones mind?
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1131041183638287&id=150310495044699&set=a.328401747235572.74168.150310495044699&source=48

Are they really promoting BR that much? Or was it just because Mahira was on the show?
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 8 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeh tumne khudi assume kar liya? Can you read everyones mind?

Mazakh ko mazakh mein liya karo Hinna. Itna serious kiun le leti ho har baat ko? Chill karo

Its personally none of my business if anyone has any issues with the day or time of the show. Saanu ki! 😆 Mujhe to show se matlab hai 😛
Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Exactly, the movie was too rushed in my opinion too...with each passing scene their lives were going into next phases...it was too rushed, i have read the novel too (at the time wen there was a rumour of Fawad Sanam and Mahira being casted 😆) but now im happy that Humayun has been casted as Irtiza...my most favourite part of the novel was after Saba got married to Irtiza and there was this awkwardness btw them...thats gonna be my favourite part of drama as well 😳

Mine too! That post marriage phase was the best part. The new promos are showing that post marriage phase and they look so good. Can't wait!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

ab intezaar nahi ho raha 😉

Ikr? Same.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Edited by Tanika_11 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Mazakh ko mazakh mein liya karo Hinna. Itna serious kiun le leti ho har baat ko? Chill karo

Its personally none of my business if anyone has any issues with the day or time of the show. Saanu ki! 😆 Mujhe to show se matlab hai 😛

Mazaak karna seekh liya hai to mazaak ko samajhna bhi ab seekh lo. 😛