Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Junaid khan.. the one who came in coke studio recently. Saba almost marries him.. but then the truth comes out and stuff..

Spoilers ahead
She will not almost marry him. She will get married to Junaid or Safeer. They made this change just for the movie. They will show her proper marriage and divorce in the show.
mary78613 thumbnail
There will be a lot of changes in the show compared to the movie. The basic story will be the same but they will show Irtiza and Saba's childhood and the reason for her obsessive love for Irtiza and then hatred towards him. Also, Saba's character's depth and transition from a bubbly full of life girl to a serious and quiet girl. The transition is beautiful and heart breaking and I love this story because of Saba's character. She is neither white nor black but a normal human being with flaws and layers.
Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
Thanks for clearing my confusioon Mary. I was pretty sure she got divorced in the novel
I already duslike Irtiza from the novel :P
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Spoilers ahead
She will not almost marry him. She will get married to Junaid or Safeer. They made this change just for the movie. They will show her proper marriage and divorce in the show.

Thank you for clearing up.. i havent read the novel.. so i dont know the real story. Even in the film...they reallyy rushed the second part of the film..and expecially the wedding/weddings?

On side note.. it sounds very interesting now... other than the childhood bit.. this sounds good. I can't wait for it to start now. I wasn't expecting anything new...but this certainly changes things. 😃

Btw. Are there any other major differences..or things excluded from the film?
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I already duslike Irtiza from the novel :P

Irtiza is a very likeable character. Even the relationship between Saba and him is beautiful! I have never seen such a strong bond between two characters. No wonder Saba never for once thought he didn't love her and for her Irtiza was hers. I so want to reveal spoilers, but it's better if you watch it.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Thank you for clearing up.. i havent read the novel.. so i dont know the real story. Even in the film...they reallyy rushed the second part of the film..and expecially the wedding/weddings?

On side note.. it sounds very interesting now... other than the childhood bit.. this sounds good. I can't wait for it to start now. I wasn't expecting anything new...but this certainly changes things. 😃

Btw. Are there any other major differences..or things excluded from the film?

The movie was WAYY too rushed. They just showed 1/4th of the story. There is a lot that they didn't show and some they showed in very little detail.

Spoilers:
Major differences would be the ommission of the childhood phase. That was a very integral part of the story.

Also Irtiza goes for studies abroad when he was very young and then comes back years later, not like they showed in the movie.

Also, after Irtiza and Saman's marriage Saba goes and lives at their house when Saman is pregnant. That is when Irtiza starts noticing the changes in Saba's behavior. That is a very heart breaking phase to watch. It's going to be in the drama because it is there in the OST.

In the movie, Saba marries Irtiza without much fuss but in the novel she downright insulted Irtiza when he wanted to marry her after her divorce. She only agreed when her mother was on her dying bed and she stated this as her last wish.

There are a few other changes but these are the major ones. PM me if you want to know more 😃

Originally posted by: mary78613

Irtiza is a very likeable character. Even the relationship between Saba and him is beautiful! I have never seen such a strong bond between two characters. No wonder Saba never for once thought he didn't love her and for her Irtiza was hers. I so want to reveal spoilers, but it's better if you watch it.

He seems to be confused between the two sisters and I find it unfair on both of them...he only married Saba because her sister died
and I know the story already :P
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

He seems to be confused between the two sisters and I find it unfair on both of them...he only married Saba because her sister died
and I know the story already :P

Hinna baby you don't know a lot of things because you haven't read the novel 😆

Spoiler
No he is never confused between the two. He loved Saba as his little cousin, he could do anything for her but his love for her was the platonic kind. He just wanted to see her happy and had spoiled her by listening to every thing she asked or said since childhood. Saba mein Irtiza ki jaan thi. That is why Saba thought Irtiza is mine since childhood. He loved Saman in that lover kind of way. But yes, I find Irtiza stupid that he claimed to know Saba so well but he couldn't understand the love she had for him.

He was not ready to marry Saba after Saman's death, he was asked by his parents but he said no and then Saba got married to Safeer. He married Saba after her divorce and after all that she had been through. He wanted to protect her so he married her and also because it was Saba's moms dying wish that Irtiza and Saba get married. Its a LONG story and very complicated.
So if Saba didnt die he would never realize his feelings for Saman? Yeh kaisa pyaar hai.
And in the end when he says they are soulmates or something completely contradicts to it lol.