Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

More like ugly girls made beautiful in bollywood with lots of make up and photoshop. ๐Ÿ˜† Most of these girls are hardly 6 out of 10 compared to the real life girls you can bump into malls, at beaches or at events especially those from Persia, Turkey, Latino, Nordic blondes, or the next door 2nd, 3rd generation NRI girls in Canada, UK especially Pakistani and Punjabi. ๐Ÿคช

True that but for bollywood looks isnt just the thing right? u need the courage to be part of such an industry๐Ÿคข Most common people prefer avoiding it!

Completely agree abt the random girls/guys u bump into being way too too beautiful!
707793 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

707793 thumbnail

Word Count: 1

707793 thumbnail

No jealousy here. But I have not find any good looking bollywood actor that I can actually say yeah he looks good from the present lot. Most shelf life is like already over a long time ago, or they are just star kids with not so good looks. At top of my head the only names I can think off are Kunal Khemu, Milind Soman, but dont think they are relevant either. The female fans are really in bad luck in my opinion.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No jealousy here. But I have not find any good looking bollywood actor that I can actually say yeah he looks good from the present lot. Most shelf life is like already over a long time ago, or they are just star kids with not so good looks. At top of my head the only names I can think off are Kunal Khemu, Milind Soman, but dont think they are relevant either. The female fans are really in bad luck in my opinion.

Milind was yummy! Don't you find Sid a looker? Or ARK? I think they're pretty.
Arjun Rampal was hot in his prime. And that voice was love!
448368 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

That thread will not go beyond 3 pages.. We only have a handful of good looking men in BW. And imagine the horror if Sallu uncle's wives flood the thread with his pics!

Oh god! the horror ๐Ÿ˜† I agree not too many good looking men we have in the industry but there's a few... ARK, Sid, Hrithik, Ali Fazal, Tahir Raj Bhasin, then there are others with strong female following like Fawad, Shahid, and of course I find Ranbir good looking, Sushant as well...
Edited by Piyatrix - 8 years ago
448368 thumbnail
@ Boss: u find Kunal Khemu good looking ๐Ÿ˜ณ I know beauty lies in eye of beholder and all but lol
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Milind was yummy! Don't you find Sid a looker? Or ARK? I think they're pretty.
Arjun Rampal was hot in his prime. And that voice was love!

As they say beauty lies in the eyes... I personally found Milind to be exceptional looking. He had a unique face. You can find many guys like Sid or ARK in real life though they may be good looking for a few they arent a rarity looks wise. There was one more dude I found handsome. That guy from ho gayi hai mohobbat tumse song.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXYDBvnYUYE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

@ Boss: u find Kunal Khemu good looking ๐Ÿ˜ณ I know beauty lies in eye of beholder and all but lol

I like guys with sharp jaw lines or dimples. Even Karan Tacker looks good but only in few shots.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Boss, you like sharp jawline but you don't approve ARK!!!

You are just biased. ๐Ÿ˜†
He may not be unique looking like Milind but his face is perfection. <3

RK is incredibly charming. I didn't like him in Saawariya but that show with Simi Garewal made me warm up to him.

Fardin was a looker too.