Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Tu bas rehne de !

Kisi post per tera Great Khali kaand dekh ke ab tak behosh parhi hui hun🙉smiley36

Arey, the Great khaali saab ne uss din MC Stan wala maal phoonka hua tha, Chinga. Hence, he was adding extra 'N' there in every sentence.

Ladd lo, haan ladd lo, haaan ladd lo na - this is what he really meant. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_q6g8fNP3i/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

why Anant behaving so different after he got married? And definitely not in a nice way.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_rJep-IyO8/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Edited by Bekind - 9 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I liked kareena only.

As usual beautiful in red and graceful.

Anant ambani is so irritating to watch,specially when he is dancingsmiley24 It looks forced and idk i feel he behaves badly with radhika!!

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I liked kareena only.

As usual beautiful in red and graceful.

Anant ambani is so irritating to watch,specially when he is dancingsmiley24 It looks forced and idk i feel he behaves badly with radhika!!

regarding Anant I agree. She did not looked happy during her Paris visit, and she also was sad that he is not dancing with her. This is not force or arrange marriage. I hope he treats her better. He looked so happy on the wedding day.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As always...a suffocating crowd...

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Are you talking about him not dancing even after his wife asks him to? I think it’s his physical limitations. He’s morbidly obese and probably tires easily. Not to mention his knees can’t handle him being on his feet too long so he’s probably in pain too, depending on how long this part was. There’s a video of him from his baraat where he’s just standing there with his head down and just moving his arms in this circular motion and you know he’s just going through the motions; it was actually heartbreaking to watch because he looked like he really didn’t want to be there, not because he wasn’t happy but because his weight was affecting the happiest day of his life. In the last year or so it looks like he’s been on a weight loss plan. I hope he sticks to it and doesn’t fall off the wagon.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Here she is with her husband. And Sid in the back smiley2, I’m sure Kiara is the one in front of Sid but she’s too short and hard to see.

https://x.com/oscars_daddy_2/status/1832865083627598027?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA