pak and indian culture are same ?????

Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i read few interviews of pak actress on bollywood forum
and they seem to have restrications when it comes to clothing
i am not pakistani so dont know about their culture but isnt indian and pakistanis have same culture
everyone says that
so why do these actress have that much restriction i mean all the popular one
and indian actress dont
except very few
i mean indian pakistan people culture looks same to me
as far i know their no restriction in pakistan when comes to clothes.
its just a question i wanted to ask from few days
😛
whats the difference than ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There clothing is the same and they're from the same Desi world. When it comes to sari is a whole new story since the Indian ones are more exposed but I seen even Pakistani models in photoshots showing skins.
And these actresses who are having problems with the Indian clothing you should see there dressing sense and how they dresses they wear western clothes not even Desi clothes like strap dresses to award functions and other events in Pakistan.

Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
Aweeeecute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

There clothing is the same and they're from the same Desi world. When it comes to sari is a whole new story since the Indian ones are more exposed but I seen even Pakistani models in photoshots showing skins.

And these actresses who are having problems with the Indian clothing you should see there dressing sense and how they dresses they wear western clothes not even Desi clothes like strip strap dresses to award functions and other events in Pakistan.

as far as i know saree is know as very conservative dress in india. dont know what pakistani people think about sari
anyway whats the difference ??? . the one who wear little bit revealing outfits like mawra ayesha gets bash go on dawn express tribune and their own insta page
and the actress i am talking about are ayesha khan ,maya ,sanam and sanam s
maximum i have seen them sleveless or simple one piece which shows your little stomach or legs
even indian tv actress offscreen wear 10 times more revealing
anyway my question is everyone i know on net says indian and pak culture are so same.
but than no newcomer like alia,pari,shradha,radhika,huma have these restrictions.
i mean i have seen few pak actress wearing bikini in bangkok .
i just dont get it.
i dont think its hindu muslim thing
because hindu and christians are also conservative
Aweeeecute thumbnail
one more question ?
does inter religion marriage happens in pakistan among celebrities and elite class
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^The difference is Pakistan is a Islam country and everyone should dress the Islamic way but everyone choose to dresses the way they fell like and what makes them more comfortable but if these actresses or even actors wants to discriminate other cultures clothes well that is just hypocritical especially the ones who are dressing the western and Desi way both making such comments... I found it weird I can't relate to there statements.
Aweeeecute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

^The difference is Pakistan is a Islam country and everyone should dress the Islamic way but everyone choose to dresses the way they fell like and what makes them more comfortable but if these actresses or even actors wants to discriminate other cultures clothes well that is just hypocritical especially the ones who are dressing the western and Desi way both making such comments... I found it weird I can't relate to there statements.

indian muslim actress do wear revealing outfits.
anyway so may be its more religion
even hindus in india are very conservative.
so i do think their is little bit difference in culture
anyway thanks 😛
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think it has anything to do with culture, it's more religious. Islam teaches modesty, and the actors who follow Islam in their lives or because it's expected of them abide by it, the actors who don't as the ones you have mentioned wear both Eastern and western. It's really upto the person and their upbringing. Some maintain their values while others have no problems leaving it.
Why people bash them on sites is usually because Pakistan is an Islamic republic, and the actors are representatives of a country, if they appear half naked in the name of fashion, it just doesn't gel well with the public.
My opinion is that it's none of our business what the other person does, in the end every person will be answerable for their own deeds, why should we loose sleep over it. Only God knows what's in the heart, we don't know which act of a person who we think is not religious at all, will grant him/her paradise.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If you see Pakistan in 50s and 70s, you will see a quite different Pakistan. But Pakistan changed in the 80s hence became more conservative then it use to be.
Aweeeecute thumbnail
even muslims and hindus in india are very conservative but not actors
actors toh do all kinda stuff
live in , marry hindus (i know its not allowed)
and no onw gives a damn .
but i still find the culture somewhat same.

Pak n indian culture is not same .Do watch they serials of both countries then u will come to know .