Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

too weird for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyGEIUh-G8

Wow...Its amazing how much he changed
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
are you kidding me.. Love that video of OKB.. funny... guy has sense of humor and talks like a normal young man his age.. love him more after that. ❤️
adeel has disappointed me... likes katerina and not deepika!!! whats with that...??? answer- he was brain washed by angrezo ke zamane se... gori skin/ white supremacy point 😒 funda ...hehe he needs to be desified

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

stackers is a funny video!!! you didnt like it? :O
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Active on social media, not getting to close to his co-stars, gives a lot of interviews even when he has no dramas releasing (but he always has dramas releasing!!!)

This could work!!! 😳

Actually I am an Indian, lives in India, didn't watch his any interview but still fell in love with him after watching BM 😃
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Imran Abbas
Fahad Mustafa
Noor Hassan
Sami Khan
Affan Waheed
Osman Khalid Butt

😳
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fawad Khan
Osman Khalid Butt
Fahad Mustafa
Adeel

I really consider them to be really great actors as well which makes them even more appealing. :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Most important requirement to develop a crush on a celebrity: I should be able to see the celebrity atleast twice a week. For example I could never be in love with Brad Pitt, cuz he isn't on social media, only gives interviews when he has to promote movies, so basically I would hardly see him. Having said that I don't want a MOVIE actor. Those actors travel to different countries every week. Too confusing.
Sheheryar Munawar (gives hardly interviews)
Sami Khan (gives hardly interviews)
Fawad Khan (movie actor + not special anymore considering trash like Alia Bhatt/Sonam know him)
Mikaal Zulfiqar (HOT...but how the hell is he married to this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAww02pBHNd/?taken-by=saraisisofficial + lack of interviews, however his social media activity makes up for that)...👍🏼
Adeel Hussain (will only play in movies now so I'd hardly get to see him + he like Katrina Kaif and dislikes Deepika. WEIRD)
Imran Abbas (worked with Bipasha Basu...not special anymore).

So far:

Faisal
Mikaal

Whoever suits you 😛 and Adeel is really like that? 😲 I never really follow these guys offscreen to know what they are like to be honest I just look at there work onscreen and do see them in interviews promoting there shows.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

no Fawad please, I considered Hamza, but he is friends with Ayesha Omar and there are too many rumours about him and Saba and/or Ayesha Khan. Adeel NO...

Who is Emad?

Why did you ask if you were going to disagree 😆

Emad irfani is the model/actor currently seen in sehra main safar
sparkle2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OKB, HAMZA ALI, AGHA ALI, SAMI KHAN, FAYSAL QURESHI,.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fahad Mustafa
Ahsan Khan
Azfar Rehman
Faysal Qureshi
Ahmed Ali I'm loving from Guzaarish
Mikaal Zulfiqaar

I don't know for some odd reason I really like Alyy Khan.. he might not be the most handsome out there, but his voice is really good and his grip on the language is ahmazing.. Something or the other makes him attractive..

Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago