Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ash, the dialogue you posted in the other thread.. I know it was from Amarbail but I can't remember the part it was from.. jaldi se bata dou 😆

Erm, share about that part where Umer said a no to marrying Aleeza at Abbas's suggestion. I felt like crying. Abbas was like, 'she is nice'.. 'Yes, I know'. You love her, 'yes, I do.' 'Tum dono ek saath khush raho ge.' And he just said a plain no. *weeps*

And also when he said that he could ruin his career for Aleeza and Abbas commented that he was becoming unrealistic with each passing day. He replied, 'Main Aleeza ka baray mein bauhat intiha pasand hoon aur main tumhe wohi bata raha hoon.' 😭

Ash, you've read the author's note of Amarbail? I have and it's so amazing. I ignore author's note most of the time but in this one, my friend specifically recommended me to read it and it's WOAH!

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not even in a state of mind to talk abhi. Shock mein hoon literally 😳
Yeh kia hogaya 💔
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I am not even in a state of mind to talk abhi. Shock mein hoon literally 😳

Yeh kia hogaya 💔

Ehem erm, tum mujhse bhi ziada emotional ho. Finding it hard to cope up with Umer's plans? As Abbas said, 'Umer tum bala ke saazishi ho.' I read the novel from this point with a love-hate feeling and then my heart was divided into two.. I didn't know what I wanted and wanted I preferred. IT's like a part of me wanted this to happen and a part of me wanted it not to happen.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yar.. That engagement wali convo !!!! I couldn't even read anything further 😭 I needed to stop because of the emotions I was having at that time. Aur mere ansoo hi nahi ruk rahe the. 'Aaj Junaid hai.. woh nahi toh koi doosra.. ya koi teesra.. magar woh main NAHI honga !! '
ALLAH !!!!!!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yar.. That engagement wali convo !!!! I couldn't even read anything further 😭 I needed to stop because of the emotions I was having at that time. Aur mere ansoo hi nahi ruk rahe the. 'Aaj Junaid hai.. woh nahi toh koi doosra.. ya koi teesra.. magar woh main NAHI honga !! '

ALLAH !!!!!!

ALLLAAAHHH!! ASHH!!! You have read all that Islamabad wala part.. Junaid and Aleeza's interactions?

That conversation literally made me cry my eyes out. I couldn't bear it from the moment Nano told Aleeza that Umer said to her Aleeza was just a good friend and a cousin. MAtlab itne saal baad after literally being so close to her, such a part of her life.. he said just a friend. My heart broke into teeny tiny pieces at that part. Itne tukde ho gaye and I felt like Aleeza atm. The betrayal, shock and then the reality dawns upon me that Umer considered her a very close friend but never what Aleeza thought.

Ash, take a break. And thode break ke baad, discuss all about Juanid. He's a sweet heart <3 I have to admit I loved him instantly <3
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Last page pe jo mene no no no please no likha tha wo pata hai kab likha tha jab Abbas said 'you are a masterplanner' ! Mere toh hosh hi urr gaye us time

Actually there are so many things that are not revealed yet.. the reasons why they did it all.. n i know they will clear it all at the end.. so I am just waiting for that.. but abhi main kaise parhun agey ? And agar is novel ki ending tragic hui toh ! Toh main kia karungi ?!! 💔

Main generally utni emeotional nahi hun.. but i don't know I am crying so bad reading it.. maybe because I was feeling what every character was going through.. n at this point of time.. what Aleeza was going through ! Main un characters ko is qadar feel karti hun k unke saath jo horaha hai I can't help but cry at it.

And I have posted so many dialogues there.. which one you are talking about ? Un sab rone dhone k beech me post kiye mene wo dialogue.. socho
clockworknerd thumbnail
That 'neeche khare ho kar dosron ko asman tak pohnchta dekhna bara sabar aazma aur takleef de hota hai' dialogue.. I can't remember which part it's from.

SAME DUDE! I consider myself really practical and not someone who cries easily, at least not in real life. But books is the only thing jis pe main 2 minute mein laal aankhein aur naak karke beth jaati hoon :P That's why I said.. Amarbail is up there.. theree. I can never get over it. It's what the Harry Potter series is to my in my English reads. 😳

I hate to break it but most of your fears are gonna turn out false 😆

That bala ke sazishi ho took my breathe away! I felt like my eyes are deceiving me but then it became so much more painful when Umer said he would never marry Aleeza. I MEAN WHYY!? UMERA WHYY? YOU MAKE ME LOVE THE CHARACTER, FEEL FOR THEM AND WHEN YOU BREAK THEM, YOU BREKA ME.. WHYY!?
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
The moment Nano told Aleeza about what Umer said I STARTED CRYING MY HEART OUT !!!!! THAT WAS PLAIN HEARTBREAKING MAN !!!! UFF KHUDAYA ! Woh poora scene aur mere ansoo. N when we all expected her to cry.. she just kept mum n asked for tea.. n later she went in her room n started painting. I mean.. how mature she has turned to be.. instead of crying at every single thing she just didn't say anything. That scene with Shela in her room was SO NEEDED.. one of my favorites. The way she just continue painting leaving Shela n me all surprised. I was a bit happy ander se that she is sambhalofy-ing herself.. she was in a shock. Sje compared this feeling to that one she had after the break up with Zulqurnain. She actually compared it ti Zulqurnain wala thing.. n in her eyes it was again proved that There is not much difference between Umer n Zulqurnain :'(

If this was not enough.. in the restaurant they saw Umer with Judith.. MAN I WANTED TO TAKE ALEEZA AWAY KAHIN PE US TIME ! Mera sach mein dil chah raha tha k please iss time woh usey na dekhe coz whatever followed later was expected. Umer 'ignored' her n went with Judith.. us time Aleeza actually FELT THE PAIN n wanted to be alone !!

N then comes the engagement 😭
clockworknerd thumbnail
ohmy!! You must have read that dialogue..

'Andhere mein rona chor do, Aleeza.'

That was the point, I couldn't hold it any longer. Umer could tell anything about her, in any case, any situation.. he knew her so so SO well.
clockworknerd thumbnail
AND THATTT! Where Shehla told Aleeza that Umer and Judith were staying in a hotel as Mr and Mrs Umer Jahangir. From that point, I had completely believe Umer wasn't Aleeza's. He was never hers and he would never be. But.. khair!
But I still love their relationship! You will find out why :p There's a whole new thing behind it.. so much more intensity and endearing times on your way!